I am OUT!!! Cya in about a month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am OUT!!! Cya in about a month!

I'm leaving to go back to the Philippines monday... See you all later... well maybe, I'm flying North West Airlines... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: I am OUT!!! Cya in about a month!

Cya man, have lots of fun and a safe trip! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Have a safe and fun trip bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Have fun! Wait, isn't that the airlines where the mechanics went on strike? Have a safe trip too!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Have a great time and a safe trip there and back! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Have a safe trip and stay outta those bars with the dancers who shoot ping pong balls at ya. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

You'll shoot your eye out, and get eyebrow crabs. They'll ride that ping pong like Slim Pickens rode that bomb. Yeee Hawww!
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Have a safe trip, take care bro!!

Comment

Well I'm here in the Phils and just wanted to say hey to everybody! I'm having a GREAT time! The wife missed me ALOT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hell, I feel like I'm 18 again... oh and the weathers been pretty good, a little rain most days but not too much. The humidity is a bitch though, good thing I'm used to it... Well I'll be checking in here and there.... CYA!

Comment

Working...
                  X