No announcement yet.

Anyone here go to Berklee in Boston???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here go to Berklee in Boston???

Hows it going.....just wondering if there are any fellow students on the board...im moving in tomorrow and id like to get to know some people.......im gonna be right at Boyleston and Mass ave......cheers

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Re: Anyone here go to Berklee in Boston???

I was actually gonna go there, but decided against it. The studies are very jazz oriented I heard from a few other students, and that's not something I'm heavily into. I do love the area though, very calm, open and lotta musicians just chillin, hangin round playin guitar on the street [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] Good luck man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I almost went, but went to Utah State instead.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I have some friends that go there. I live 2 blocks from Fenway. Fun place to be.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I have a few friends who've graduated from Berklee. Nearly went there myself many years ago, but they screwed up my housing before I started. Because of that I delayed admission by a semester, and later changed my mind about going to school for music. ...Great school, though. And cool atmosphere, from all I'm told. Good luck.

Comment

Have a friend that teaches there. Chris Buono. A fabulous player, but it's more of the avant-garde jazz stuff. He also has a Mel Bay jazz book out. I played with him and the lead guitarist in our band is taking lessons with him here in Jersey. This guy had unbelievable fingers. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] They've got to be double-joint with the sh*t that he can pull off. Best vibrato I've seen (or heard). Enjoy and have fun there.
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
            X