Anger management?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anger management?

^...you don't need anger management...DONE THAT!

XANAX my friend...when your feel like punchin' furniture...instead you'll be humping furniture..

turns the eviliest of fighters into ..loveable teddy bears.

like me.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

We had this massive 18th birthday party going on (= when people here stop being a minor). We usually celebrate this by something we call 'sieren'. It's basically, everyone shows up in the frontyard and we tear up hundreds of papers, newspapers etc and 'dress up' the garden with the papershreds, confetti, banners, text, yaddayadda. As a celebration and as a sign that the person living there turned 18.

Usually people honk at us and smile and give the thumbs up and neighbours never give an attitude (since it's always cleaned up the morning thereafter). HOWEVER this one time this incredible son of a bitch came out, threatened to call the cops on us, physically threatening us (eventhough we were with 25 or something), badmouthing, being a nasty prick, basically.

So we just ignored him, went on, and eventually went inside for the party, at about 2am when most of us were fairly damn drunk we went outside, noticed he had a knack for his flowers. So we got herbicide, ammonia and whitespirit out of the garage (which we found on our hunt for more liquor [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) we mixed it all up and poured it ALL over his precious rosebeds. We then played fireball on his lawn, which left some nice scorchmarks. I don't think much has grown in that garden since!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

It's the little therapy sessions that do the most good for me. For example: in any crowded store, especially around the holidays, there are half-wits who park their carts in the middle of the aisle and then walk away to get something further down or a couple aisles over. Pushing that cart ALL the way over there or even to the side of the aisle is just too much effort, so blocking the aisle for all the other people nearby is their only option. For these "people" I keep the following items in my cart to dump into theirs when they walk off: a bag of candy, a couple kid-themed DVDs, some rope, duct tape, condoms, and a shovel. Provided they don't notice the extra items, and they usually do not, the expression on the cashier's face when when the loser says "oh, that's not mine" is priceless.
        TreeFitty

Comment

Preperation H, Herpes ountments, jock itch creme, stuff like that would be good.

Great idea...

Comment

The first story has been posted before Moobs....
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Only a couple hundred times... But, we needed something to talk about.

Comment

Exactly. It's an oldie but a goodie. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OK, I gotta pee. Discuss. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Did it come out okay? Any color or distinguishable smell? Or did you get the drip like our very own member "The Drip"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ha ha, I haven't gone yet. Damn, it hurts [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes
                        Light yellow, almost clear (I drink good amounts of liquids)
                        I didn't sniff it, you sick twist! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        no

Comment

Sounds good. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I just got a great idea for a thread! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Once I took my whole family to a up-scale Italian resturant..well I went to school with the owner all my life..so I know the guy. Well anyway , my kid Vinny had to Pee..he's was like 4 or somethin'..not old enough to leave him on his own..so I go in the one of two stalls..and he's standing on the side of me..and there an elderly dude in the next stall who appears to be taking a peaceful dump..so Vin starts to unleah the fury of piss...that shot out like a freakin' lawn sprinkler then into a straight stream that went directly into this guys white dress shoes..and was just lettin' him have it..he had blue pastel slacks on..I know that much..so I hear the poor old dude go.."ohhhhhh noooooo"..and I'm freakin' out..both suprised and hysterical..I grab Vin and point him the right direction..Vinny's laughing so hard that he's jigglin' and still spraying pee everywhere..

He Zips up ..I grab his ass and bail..well I'm fucking dying of laughing..I can't even talk..My dad sees me in hysterics and goes .."WTF happened"..so I barely could get the words out , but I told him..as I was finishing this ..an old 80 some year old dude comes hobblin' outta the john..like old dudes walk...holding his shoes and walking barefoot..just his socks..and his pastel pants..well they're all dark at the bottom..he's bitchin' 'bout somethin'..I dunno.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

My dad and I almost choked to death and our veal marsala..but it was awesome!!

Sorry , all the pee stuf on this thread..made me think of that..

Awesome moments of life..nice to share sometimes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LMFAO!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can't stop laughing right now; that is just too funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X