Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger management?

Anger Management

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered, saying "Hello." I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robin Carter?" Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her. I had transposed the last two digits of her phone number. After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled, "You're an a$$hole!" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'a$$hole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an a$$hole!" It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID came to our area, I thought my therapeutic 'a$$hole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the Telephone Company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?" He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone.

I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an a$$hole!"

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot. The idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first a$$hole (I had his number on speed dial) I thought that I'd better call the BMW a$$hole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"

"Yes, it is."

"Can you tell me where I can see it?"

"Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house, and the car's parked right out in front."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Don Hansen," he said.

"When's a good time to catch you, Don?"

"I'm home every evening after five."

"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"Don, you're an a$$hole." Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when I had a problem, I had two a$$holes to call.

But after several months of calling them, it wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. So, I came up with an idea. I called A$$hole #1.

"Hello."

"You're an a$$hole!" (But I didn't hang up.)

"Are you still there?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Stop calling me," he screamed.

"Make me," I said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Don Hansen."

"Yeah? Where do you live?"

"A$$hole, I live at 1802 West 34th Street, a yellow house, with my black Beamer parked in front."

He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers."

I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, a$$hole."

Then I called A$$hole #2. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, a$$hole," I said.

He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..."

"You'll what?" I said.

"I'll kick your ass," he exclaimed.

I answered, "Well, a$$hole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 1802 West 34th Street, and that I was on my way over there to kill my g_a_y lover.

Then I called Channel 13 News about the gang war going down on West 34th Street.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to 34th street. There I saw two a$$holes beating the crap out of each other in front of six squad cars, a police helicopter and a news crew.

NOW I feel much better. Anger management really works.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Anger management?

Thats funny. On a side note.....True Story:

About 2 weeks ago, I went to the grocery store which was unusually busy. I am driving down an aisle and see someone wanting to back up. I stop, let them back out so I could take the space ( it was a relatively close space ). As soon as the dude pulls away, some little bitch in a Miata painted up like it just came off the set of " The Fast and the Furious ", or as I always call it, " The Slow and the Upset" buzzed into the spot from out of nowhere and almost took the front of my car off.

This little rip gets out and is lauging at me, turns her back, smacks her ass and gives me the finger.

Well, I had to park a mile away, went inside and seen the little cunt in the store and she just smiled and said " You are just too slow."

Well, I get my things and walk out, walk over to her car, kicked the freaking mirror of the door, whipped out my pocket knife and cut a huge as hole on the roof.

I am too slow, huh. You are too stupid. If this isnt anger management at its finest, I dont know what is.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

HA..When I was in the Navy, My friend was hitting on chicks in the EM club.
        He would walk up to girls and say "You wanna fuck?"
        This one girl went off on him. They went back and forth for awhile. We left the club and he was still steaming.(he was pretty lit) I said "I think she pulled up in that car."
        My friend who was driving ,commenced to ram her car with his truck. Bam-Bam-Bam.(I didn't think he would do something like that). We drove around the building to wait for her to come out and see her expression.
        Well what do you know, It was the wrong car. My bad.

Comment

That's fucking AWESOME! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My brother Mike and his friend Ron, when they were teenagers accidentally called a wrong number while trying to call Jill (Ron's GF). An old man answered, "Hello?"
          Ron, "Is Jill there?"
          Old man, "NO! You have the wrong number!"
          Ron, "OH, ok"
          The next day Ron calls the number again by accident and laughs when he realized his mistake... This time the man was kinda rude, Mike and Ron decide to make this a nightly (3am) call. So every night they would call this old dude and ask for Jill... and every night he would say "NO there is no Jill here!" Mike or Ron would then say, "Are you sure? This is the number she gave me..." And the old man would scream in the phone at about how he has no family, no friends, no anybody... and they would hang up and call back either the next night or a few nights later... They did this for months!!! I don't understand why the old guy would even answer the phone at 3am after a while, especially considering he had nobody to call him anyway.... Eventually the old guy would practically start crying when they called. I remember the last time they called he kept saying, "For the love of God, there is NO Jill here... Please stop calling me... PLEASE!!"

Now even though this was mean as hell, it was quite funny at the time... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Home remedy for anger management!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

LMAO! Oh man these are great....

Comment

Too much to list..

I 'm so overwhelmed by my daily rages that I can hardly pinpoint a specific incident..everday is a tizzy!!!!

I saw umpteen doctors about this shit..

XANAX!!!!

That's all I can say....XANAX!!!

Now instead of me jumping outta my car in the middle of traffic to a jab my thumb in your eye..I may just hump your leg instead..all because of..

Xanax!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll remember to NEVER give you my phone number much less my address. You know stuff like this actually happens too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Tis stuff is just too funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Thats funny. On a side note.....True Story:

About 2 weeks ago, I went to the grocery store which was unusually busy. I am driving down an aisle and see someone wanting to back up. I stop, let them back out so I could take the space ( it was a relatively close space ). As soon as the dude pulls away, some little bitch in a Miata painted up like it just came off the set of " The Fast and the Furious ", or as I always call it, " The Slow and the Upset" buzzed into the spot from out of nowhere and almost took the front of my car off.

This little rip gets out and is lauging at me, turns her back, smacks her ass and gives me the finger.

Well, I had to park a mile away, went inside and seen the little cunt in the store and she just smiled and said " You are just too slow."

Well, I get my things and walk out, walk over to her car, kicked the freaking mirror of the door, whipped out my pocket knife and cut a huge as hole on the roof.

I am too slow, huh. You are too stupid. If this isnt anger management at its finest, I dont know what is.-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

AWESOME!!! Nice work dude. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

OK here's one. I have many but this is probably the best. I'm a vindictive prick.

This house next to me has been in foreclosure for almost 2 years now. Dude bought more house than he could afford. I am real anal about how my yard looks and the guy the bank hired to mow it rarely showed up and did a shitty job to boot. So for the last year i have been mowing it and doing the weed and feed thing to get it looking good again. In may some guy showed up and was mowing so I thought i'd go have a chat with him and see if he bought it and what not. As soon as i asked him if he bought the house he goes off on me. "have you been mowing this?" I said yes and he went off about how i've been taking money out of his pocket and all this shit. I told him if he didn't do such a shitty job I would not have had to do what I did. He then threated me with violence. Normally I would have ripped him a new ass but my wife was standing there and he was a big son of a bitch. Not fat but muscles and all that shit. Not really a chance i wanted to take. Getting my ass beat in front of my wife is not a major goal in my life. So i took his plate number down and called a few MP buddies of mine and got his address.
                          A week later I went to his place at 2 in the morning. A bottle of paint stripper and one of those massive industrial screw drivers. After the paint stripper I took the screw driver and put it in between my bed and cab of my truck and made a pass along side his truck. Wow, the damage was unreal.
                          A 2005 dodge full size truck with all kinds of bells and whistles. I figure if I cost him some money before why not a lot more. It was a blast.
                          I also called the bank that hired him and complained about his attitude and such. He never showed up again ( I guess they fired him ) The new guy is pretty cool and takes real good care of the yard.

Comment

I chased my wife's Boss around a Tops supemarket once and he locked himself in his office..he wouldn't come out..

so in front of ALL his employees and customers ..I belittled him big time ..while flippin' him the bird up to his window and..pleading for him to come out ..I called him a drunk , pussy faced , little pud suckin' fag...and a piece of shit..about a 100 X....I then told him to call the cops to have me removed..as I was laughing ..I said yeah..call the cops motherfucker...then we'll all take turns beatin' your drunk ass..

My wife is at a very nice store now..with "super nice" people..so everyone wins.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I guess I helped her...but what is family for ..eh?

OH.. when I got home I called Human Resources and made my complaint that I was a cop and he was intoxicated..he got in trouble.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

you don't fuck with the Bill Z Bub..or his concubine.. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hmm, i could do with some anger management. i've had several warnings for puching funiture in the office when i get some chav bullshitting unreasonable fuckhead or self-proclaimed upper class bitch on the phone. all the calls are recorded so i can't crank call anyone. i did once get snotty with a debt collector threatening to visit my home, despite the fact that they were after my brother who never lived there. councils, debt collectors, landlords/letting agencies. they're all anal minded cockroaches.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X