Anger management?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anger management?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...me neither..I'm still crying when I think about that..ah man...that's so awesome!!!.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and very Italian for some reason... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I remember the time we were with a group of our buddies and late at night on a tuesday night (schoolnight).

we were out binging and drinking, and we come by our high-school (where we would be sitting no less than 4 hours laters, since it was 3.30 am).

So we all stopped, and we had drank shitloads so we jumped the fence, looked for the garbage bins, came back over the fence to the front of the school with 2 empty 2liter (4pounds) bottles.

We all took turns in pissing in the bottles, in the end they both were fairly full and then we just poured them into the big mailbox.

I wouldn't have wanted to be the guy that had to take out the mail that morning (or clean out the mailbox for that matter!).

Our old high-school has been the target of a lot of shit, since we were all so fed-up with their fascism. At one time we were having a birthdayparty at a friend's house (across the street) and after having 'chugged' 3 duvels, 5 of us or something just went over there and puked against the windows. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Bill, great story dude. I would have laughed my butt off if my son did that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

"Bill, great story dude. I would have laughed my butt off if my son did that."

I didn't want to get busted by the old dude..but it wasn't that hard...just look at for anyone hiding behind their menus and shit..all red from laughing....especially when he walked past us...carring his shoes and mumblin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

we used to just smoke some angel dust and throw rocks at cars on northern blvd. in queens new york. once in a while the driver would stop and get out yelling at us, and then about 14 dusted morons would stand up and say yeah, what are you gonna do about it? they always got in the car quickly and left.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I smoked a joint laced with angel dust one time... only I didn't know it was laced. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] No thank you to that! I'll stick with regular weed from now on.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Remember that scene from Friday where Smokey smokes that angel dust ...and he runnin' down the street taking his clothes off with those esseys behind him hoppin' in that chevy laughing...and his mom had to get him outta Debo's pigeon coop..CLASSIC!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that was the freakin' hilarious, he's in the coop making bird sounds and shakin', that was great.before he knew it was laced he was hitting that joint hard and the mexi's were like hey holmes take it easy, and smokey is like, i know what 'aamm doin', you with the smoke dog baby, been smokin' since i was 2 - lol
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

been smokin' since I was 2...fuck yeah..CLASSIC!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X