Gigantour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigantour

Gigantour rolled though toronto (where i live) yesterday. There was a huge line up of bands. its was the best show i've ever seen. Just wondering if any of you guys saw the gigantour in your city.

Re: Gigantour

sure did. it was good!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Nah, but my brothers got to hang out with all the bands when they played Baseball in NY a few days ago. Apparently Dave is the nicest guy and has a sense of humor, lol. My brother yelled when he was at bat "Pretend the ball is Lar's (Metallica) head". He turned around and laughed, lol. They might actually be on the upcoming DVD [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=40979

Comment

thats so funny hahah awesome

Comment

Gigantour was by far the best show I've seen in years and the best I've ever seen Megadeth.

I was also at teh baseball game last week, good times. Us droogs went out for beers after the game.
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

it was a complete abortion in cleveland (imagine that) ..I'm sure glad that John and I didn't go..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Gigantour was by far the best show I've seen in years and the best I've ever seen Megadeth.

I was also at teh baseball game last week, good times. Us droogs went out for beers after the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shit, my brothers went out for beers too. Should've went out and met a few of ya'll, just had one big group go out drinkin [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll agree with you, Omar. Deth was on fire.
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'll agree with you, Omar. Deth was on fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn right Scott.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                  X