Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rant: Why do people waste other peoples time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rant: Why do people waste other peoples time??

Tell him he is on his own when it comes to going over songs because you have a 2 strike policy and he swung twice.

Comment

and the thrid strike should land on his fucking cement head...oh don't worry about hurting a cement head..

you'll damage that bat more than his head..I betcha. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That's one reason why Mark and I have been through so many bassists and drummers in Article 13. I won't deal with a flake. I just will not allow somebody to waste my time. Screw up once, no biggie. Do it again, find someone else's time to waste.

I WILL NOT tolerate disrespect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Respect Chuck's authoritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          90% of so called "muscians" are flakes and bust outs...especially drummers for some reason..and singers!!!

this is fact! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this one!

A band I was in 10 years ago wanted to get together and record. Every time we tried to get together the drummer or the bass player were no where to be found. It brought back memories of why we broke up.

Similarly, I had a friends band ask me to do a radio spot with them. I would show up at their rehersal space to practice and they were always late. Once they didn't even show.

I honestly think it is the nature of musicians. I used to be just like that. Now that I am a corporate sell out I had to clean up my act a bit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] To balance it out my playing is not what it used to be either. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X