Welcome to the new HOTMAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new HOTMAIL

I guess they finally done it. It looks like you have to sign up again for the Hotmail you already have. Name, sex and serial number. Some free. But look out all of it is going to cost. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Welcome to the new HOTMAIL

<font color="aqua">got a link to what you are referring to? </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hell I'm not sure now. They give you a mumbo-jumbo letter quiz. I typed in the letters and now I can reply. I AM TOO OLD FOR ALL THESE HOOPS. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

people still use hotmail?

Google's gmail service (http://gmail.com) blows it away. Give it a shot.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          people still use hotmail?

Google's gmail service (http://gmail.com) blows it away. Give it a shot.

[/ QUOTE ] Oh Hell's Bells and Cockel Shells. Why can't they leave it alone. Change is good, but only in your pocket. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm...I still use mine and I haven't noticed any difference (checked it just now). Did you get this by email? In that case you may have fallen for a password retrieval scam. I'd log in ASAP and change the password if I were you...

Comment

No. This pops up when I go to "favorites" for Hotmail. I think they are finally going to where they charge for anything but the basics. Once I played the word game I got on. I just tried it and it works fine. The counter is that it is a message from Hotmail to confirm I am ME. But, what the hell do I know? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I use hotmail but I havent seen anything about paying for and i'll be damned if it do. I have my own website with my own email service as well, much better with unlimited space for files. Been thinking of ditching hotmail anyway

Comment

No problem with my Hotmail account. I only use that account for work, though.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It pops then it don't. I guess, "nevermind" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

nothing strange here.. only change I noticed was the mailbox going from 2 mb to 250 mb.. and that's good.
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I left my computer at the old house with my Dau-in-law. Maybe she did something. But I still get that mumbo-jumbo. I hope she can fix it. I used to do beta testing for a major stockbrokerage firm and we could select where we wanted to make changes without impacting the whole client base. Microsoft lives in my backyard. Am I the only one having to deal with this?

Comment

Step away from the pipe, dude! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...and then Rod Serling entered the room...
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Do Not adjust your PC...

You have just entered.... The Fett Zone...

Comment

Working...
                              X