Welcome to the new HOTMAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to the new HOTMAIL

So I get the dau-in-law to show her what happens with the "mumbo jumbo" and it didn't pop up. But she told me she got the same thing when trying to e-mail me. I guess I am in the "ZONE" and I hope I can stay out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Sacrifice a baby turkey that beeps and all will be well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Sacrifice a baby turkey that beeps and all will be well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] The dog ate the turkey and my homework. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] E-mail seems fine now. Life is trully curiuos.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

well, I did get the new changed format and look for their log-on page which differs from the old in a few ways..but that was about 2 months ago?

I've never really had to much of a problem with hotmail over the years save for the space issue..so when they added that to compete with Yahoo...it was a welcome change.
          I suspected a possible problem with some emails never making it to my email inbox per some issues I've had, but that is just a guess by taking the other persons word that they sent it.

Comment

Working...
          X