Gilligan has left the Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gilligan has left the Island

RIP Bob. To be honest, I never liked that show or found him even remotely funny(on Gilligan's Island) and I watched it quite a few times. I was there for Ginger and that tight dress.

But, death sucks and heart disease strikes down another, and for that he gets a RIP. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      (Taking little white sailor hat off in rememberence.)

RIP

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking lil' white sailor hat outta the drawer and putting on. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] RIP. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

<font color="yellow">When I still lived and worked in Maine as an electrician, the company I was with got the contract to re-wire his "new" home he bought.

He purchased an old Sea Captain's home in Bar Harbor (or, if your a local, Bah Habah [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and basically left the shell and major structural portions and redid everything (new service, upgraded wiring, fire alarm system etc.).

Met him a few times, and to be honest, he was a jackass....but, it was his home, and he had a ton of $$ into it, so maybe that was part of the reason for his attitude.

Still a sad day....for us 30/40 somethings, Gilligan's Island was a daily staple. </font>

Comment

Yeah, I watched it several times a day... We had some channel that ran hours or two blocks of it, the little rascals and the three stooges...

No wonder I'm F-d in the head...

Comment

R.I.P lil buddy
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Oh man, this really sucks. I ran home every day after school to catch this show. I knew every episode, but I could still watch them over and over.

And now he's gone....uggghhhhh, I'm getting old.

RIP Bob Denver and thanks for the good memories.

Comment

My favorite episode is when all the girls were on stage as the "Honey Bees" singing "You need us"
                also the one when the Japanese sailor came ashore in a mini sub. I still got the hots for MaryAnn.
                R.I.P. Bob

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Yeah, I watched it several times a day... We had some channel that ran hours or two blocks of it, the little rascals and the three stooges...

No wonder I'm F-d in the head...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah it turned our brains to mush, right, John? Especially when you park your ass right in front of the tube and eat brown sugar straight outta the box, like I used to! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Toke one up in honor of everyone's favorite "little buddy". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

RIP Bob Denver. He and his shipmates had an inordinate amount of influence on my childhood, as well.

I was a Mary Ann guy, myself. Hot women in pigtails and short-shorts. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Didn't she and Bob Denver get busted on some pot charge a few years back? Weird.

Comment

Thanks for the memories indeed.

And MaryAnn rocked.

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Man that sux.........RIP little buddy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X