FREE tickets to Krokus in NYC this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE tickets to Krokus in NYC this Sunday

I don't even know one song by these guys but it is very good of you to offer them up. That said, I live close by, and any excuse to go into the city and have a few beers is a good excuse to me. I'll take 'em if they are available.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I liked Krokus back in the day.
      I will like to hear what they are doing these days. Same lineup?
      Miss those bands.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

They're in the mail Stuka. You'll have a great time...

Comment

Thanks Drew. Very cool of you. I am looking forward to a room full of 80's chicks in spandex and loud music. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I didn't even know they were still around. I had a couple Krokus albums back in the day. Is Fernando Von Arb still the guitarist?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Thanks Drew. Very cool of you. I am looking forward to a room full of 80's chicks in spandex and loud music. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, with Eddie Trunk as the host, I wouldn't get your hopes too high. Just a bunch of 30 and 40-somethings bangin' their heads [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

The Lizards are opening up for them, btw. I saw them open up for UFO a couple of months ago. Bobby Rondinelli is on drums for them. Vinnie Moore is a friend of mine and we were backstage hangin' out when Bobby passed by...

http://www.ibanezregister.com/images...rondinelli.jpg [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

No, Fernando ditched [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Eddie Trunk? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hate that guy. His radio show has some good music but he never shuts up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

Their new album..was horrid...I traded it in..I could'nt stand it!!

man was it GAY!

sounded like a a Gay ac/dc .. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Screaming In The Night..."Krokus does not suck" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a killer fukin song. I would listen to Krokus 50,000 times before I would listen to any Poisen or Nuff Z Nuff or any other gay sex band.

Matt

Comment

I would've taken 'em, even though my only experience with Krokus was listening to samples on CDnow last night before I realized my school has their "senior retreat" that night. I also didn't want to be in the city on 9/11. Anyway good luck gettin drunk at BB King's. Beers were $7 I think when I was there for leo Nocentelli with Galactic on sat.

Comment

Oh man...Eat The Rich, Headhunter, Screaming In The Night, Ready To Burn, Stayed Awake All Night, American Woman, Long Stick Goes Boom, Ballroom Blitz, Midnight Maniac, Ready To Rock, Boys Nite Out, Our Love, School's Out, Burnin' Up The Night, Lady Double Dealer [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] yeah, I dug them. Hell, I even liked the Heart Attack album...Everybody Rocks, Flyin' High, Rock and Roll Tonight...

Comment

Headhunter was their coolest..that and hardware. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Eddie Trunk? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hate that guy. His radio show has some good music but he never shuts up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's probably the real reason why XM satellite radio fired his ass last month [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Screamin does kick butt.. their singer reminds me of the dude from Nazarath in a way, and that dude has got some pipes. Very cool of you to offer them up.. I would have snagged that a long time ago if I lived in your state.

Comment

Working...
                                X