FREE tickets to Krokus in NYC this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE tickets to Krokus in NYC this Sunday

I really hate the new Krokus album ..its is a pretty weak effort IMO . I was hoping for something good..mediocre at best.

BUT.. Mark Storace is singing on the new WARRIOR "between wars of God and men" cd and I NEVER heard him sound better!!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Mark Storace is going to be live in the studio with Eddie Trunk on his radio show this Friday night starting at 11:00PM EST. I'm pretty sure you can listen to it over the web:

http://www.eddietrunk.com/columns/trunkreport.php

Comment

The tickets are here! OVERNIGHT!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Holy crap, Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Check out the new Warrior CD..if you like Storace..I think it's a pretty strong job on it..Rob Rock sang on the last Warrior album.."code of life"..also produced by Roy Z.

just a heads up.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw Roy Z actually play guitar with Halford when he came to L'Amours in Brooklyn. He couldn't stand up to Metal Mike, but he could definately hold his own. Not only can he produce, but he can shred [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah Metal Mike is is a bit more wreckless in his approach and with a lot of fire....

Roy Z is a much more diciplined and polished player with much more feel..they both compliment each other very well..they way the Mike and Chris Amott do..

John and I saw that show..Roy Z looked bored ..I think he commited to fill in but he looked like he just had a job to do..Metal Mike on the other hand was in his element.

Kinda like John and I are in our own styles..seriously.

I think the Z Solos on halford's first album are the best though..and with Rob Rock and Tribe of Gypsies and of Course Bruce Dickinson..he's awesome...

Pain Museum is much more up my alley in his song writing approach and I also have all three of Metal Mike's solo cds...he'll be fine in testament..if he's still in it..I know Skolnick is back..so I dunno what's up in that camp..

Comment

Working...
              X