Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedophile killer / vigilante strikes in WA

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/aplo...nder%20Killings
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Pedophile killer / vigilante strikes in WA

That dude should be givin' a friggin' medal!!

don't even get me started on this shit..I did sex crimes for a year..I had to leave..I couldn't take it anymore..I'm not kiddin'..

FUCK!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

they should pay the man.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yeah, I heard about that last week on the Lars Larson show. His quick poll question of the day that day was:

If you knew who the killer was (before he got caught) would you turn him in?

It was interesting, because he kept saying that obviously, killing is wrong and the guy committed murder, but would you turn him in under these circumstances? It does poes an interesting question to ponder.

Comment

The problem though is that a case like this could change the sexual offender notification programs.The ACLU (ugh) has been griping that something like this would happen,and this gives them the ammo they need to prove their point.

For me personally having 4 kids I DEFINTELY want to know if one of these filty pigs is moving near and people doing things like this jeopardize that right.

At least if it's going to happen then DON'T FREAKING TUEN YOURSELF IN AND CONFESS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Keep it underground and scare these pricks into fearing for their lives just like the children that have been preyed upon and victimized!

i4ni [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hard to feel sorry for these bastards. I dunno how you survived even a year Bill, even a week in something like Sex Crimes would break me I am sure. I don't know how people do it for years at a time.

Evol has a point about this maybe hurting in the long run. Hard to condemn the guy, but at the same time the law exists for a reason, wether it be in the courts or at the end those bastards will get what they deserve.

Comment

No mercy for those offenders.

If it were my kid, there would be little stopping me.

Comment

I work with this filthy sub-human waste every day. I don't feel sorry for anyone of them who gets what they've got coming. They are the most manipulating, lying, foul, disgusting sub-humans on earth.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

We need about a thousand brave people like this guy across the country to each take out a couple of sick fucks. Thin the herd shall we say.

Then maybe the remaining scums would think twice before doing what they do again. The problem will be finding a thousand people willing to spend the rest of their life in jail.

If I could get away with it, I'd gladly put down some loser who had raped a child. I wouldn't feel guilty for even one second. And the whiny liberals who want to damn me for my opinion can go to hell right along with the pedophiles.

Comment

Anyone who has children needs to check out websites and seek info on where registered sex offenders are living in your community, yes you WILL be surprised. The websites show pictures and the records of them.

While its fine by me that the world is better off with these 2 scumbags, it isn't right for people to go eliminate people like that. I think castration is the only possible solution other than death for serious sex offenders. Time in prison does NOT solve their issues, they will repeat without a doubt.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

While I have no sympathy for the guys that got whacked, this is the wrong way to go about it. What Evol says is true, enough of this sort of behavior and the registered sex offenders lists will disappear. So unless we pass laws to kill them or keep them locked up for life, you are worse off because you have no means to find these animals. Just killing two of these beasts is not enough.

And bigdshadravan, it's not a liberal thing. Really, it isn't. There are usually a truckload or two of bible thumping conservatives right along side the "whiney liberals". I've witnessed this pattern many times. It's actually quite bizarre to see the two sides come together that otherwise have nothing else in common other than being bipedal.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

been a father of one daughter myself, and comin' from the land of Marc Dutroux (suppose the case made the news in the US too), it's very hard to understand why the state spend all this money on those low-lives for dedicated comfortable imprisonment or worse.. let them go after a relative short period [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

these crimes should be handled as the worst category, and with a capital sentence terminated.. no mercy & no liberal rehabilitation [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

but no fear, in Belgium, the max sentence is 1/3th of the convited sentence and death penalty is automatically converted to life sentence which mean automatically freedom within 10yrs max..

it's good to be the scum here.. and if you become a victim, you're completely on your own..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          And bigdshadravan, it's not a liberal thing. Really, it isn't. There are usually a truckload or two of bible thumping conservatives right along side the "whiney liberals". I've witnessed this pattern many times. It's actually quite bizarre to see the two sides come together that otherwise have nothing else in common other than being bipedal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know you're right. I didn't mean liberal in the political sense as much as I did in terms of people who are bleeding hearts and always siding with the criminals while forgetting about the victims.

Especially the damn bunch of "liberal" judges we have letting these scumbags get by with such small sentences....even after they've offended repeatedly.

Comment

Unfortunately Shawn, castration wouldn't necessarily work either, they would just use some other instrument. I think the world is better off w/o these 2, but I agree that it may do more harm that good because of giving ammo to the ACLU and other groups. I think serious offenders should be put to death, no appeals, no compromise.

Comment

If it were my flesh and blood that were the victim..hell that's easy..I'd hunt them down..

and proceed to pummel them slowly into a mushy pulp and literaly disassemble them by hand..I would pour them into a double plastic leag bag..or parts of them

and take me and their parts to the police station and turn myself in..

if it wern't my family I would rally others to do my dirty work for me..because I can't jeapordize my own safety..my family depends on me too much..

but If i had nothing to lose..Game On..

If my son was killed by them and I tore these guys into peices and parts..I may just go back home and eat a bottle of pills and go night night..for good..because my job on earth is over.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X