Band website hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band website hosting?

Hey everyone, I am looking for a good place to host my band's website. I want my own domain name, plenty of storage for music, and especially plenty of bandwidth for high traffic. Anyone know of any good hosts that your using? Thanks in advance for your help!!

-Ace

Re: Band website hosting?

Check out www.1and1.com their linux hosting packages are really affordable. I got into their free 3 year trial and have no complaints at all.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

+1 on the 1and1 hosting. Nice outfit.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Chicagowebs.com

They rock. They host the JCF.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

+ a bajillion on the chicagowebs hosting. they host a few sites that i've built and they never go down. not to mention, they host the jcf!
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

+1 chicagowebs also. They host my stuff too.

Pete

Comment

"Chicagowebs.com They rock. They host the JCF. "

"+ a bajillion on the chicagowebs hosting. they host a few sites that i've built and they never go down. not to mention, they host the jcf!"

Unsolicited, unbiased opinions, folks. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] j/k fellas
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                "Chicagowebs.com They rock. They host the JCF. "

"+ a bajillion on the chicagowebs hosting. they host a few sites that i've built and they never go down. not to mention, they host the jcf!"

Unsolicited, unbiased opinions, folks. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] j/k fellas

[/ QUOTE ]

Unsolicited, yes. Unbiased, no. ChicagoWebs has been very good and responsive to the JCF. Therefore, our bias is based from our experiences in dealing with them. How could we not give them props? Besides, isn't that why he's asking?
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Errrrrrrrrrr, uuuuuuuuuuuuummm, yep! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I've been using GoDaddy for two years now and think pretty highly of them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Chicago webs has been the BEST for my two personal sites and the site for my busines.

The ultimate in customer service and service in general really.

Definitely a class act there and truly stand up people.

Comment

Working...
                      X