New GMC Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GMC Commercial

So i see this GMC commercial and there is this FAT beat goin on with the bass and drums and some really cool keys i think as well, possibly a Hammond [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . The one line the singer says i think is, "all you wanna do is use me".... or something like that. Who is it? Stevie Wonder? Traffic? It's got a super fat groove and i'd like to pick it up. Anyone?
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Re: New GMC Commercial

"FAT beat" I am sorry, I do not understand...... Is that beat eating doughnuts ?

Matt

Comment

NO Yngwie jokes... I'm telling you now...

Comment

PHAT beat, get with the times baby [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I have no clue what you guys are talking about.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuck all ya'll. Try to get a little help and this is what i get... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

It doesn't just have a FAT beat goin on It's got a super fat groove

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]................Matt................. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like that grrove in the Jaguar commercials. Did I hear that in the movie Kill Bill also? I know I have heard it somewhere before. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Kill Bill?? been talking to admin lately? hahaha

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Oh that song in Kill Bill ..with the big drums and the horns or keys...when they're struttin' their coolness in slo mo...

Watched both those movies for the first time last month....awesome movies!!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

#1. Lay of Malmsteen!!
                        #2. Give Superfly a break. He's from Boston. Fat beats and cool keys are what its all about in Baahstin.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Oh that song in Kill Bill ..with the big drums and the horns or keys...when they're struttin' their coolness in slo mo...

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, that's the one. Is it the same as the Jaguar commercial?
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yes
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X