OWNED (Katrina related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OWNED (Katrina related)

Kniwing what we did about the approach of the hurricane and the information on how many were still in the city. The National guard should have been massing outside of the killzone and been ready to sweep in and maintain order. Let alone the fact that they should have been massing supplies and foodstuffs somewhere safe out side the area where it would be accessable. They KNEW they would need the stuff.

I hate to say it, but i just seems they didnt give a fuck about those people. Let them die, and get them out of there when it is all over and they are begging to go.

Level the ghetto, get rid of the undesirables and make it Mardi gras land and a huge seaport...

Me and my conspiracy issues, hahahaha

Comment

That was part of the problem John but as stupid as it sounds there is certain protocols that need to be followed. The mayor needs to tell the Governor the governor needs to call in the National Guard. They are on stand-by and only come when called...
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

There was no real disorder tho..this wasn't like a G8 convention or the Rodney King riots.
        All they needed to keep real order was food, water and medical supplies.
        Does a National Guardsman on the scene have to worry about this? To a degree yes, but they also have the manpower with m-16's to back it up with and a fleet of choppers to airlift their ass out to rations, water and medical supplies...something the refugees that were displaced did not have. Granted, they should not have shot or been gunshots fired...pretty obvious the military should have the capacity to deal with that and stomp it out.

It almost like 5 days of New Orleans being a concentration camp. All were missing is the barbed/razor wire fence.

Comment

There was no disorder? What drugs are you on? And your previous post.... wow. Put that pipe and bag of meth down and step away from it.

Anyone trying to politicize this should be flown to New Orleans and be gang raped by black thugs before getting shot.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

really? if you think that was disorder, then go back to the LA riots for said reference of such. THAT was disorder. The friggin media looked pretty safe in the disorder you proclaim.

set out the links..lets see em. Seems to me it was every person for themselves...including the ones with badges stealing to sustain themselves.

Let's not confuse civil disorder with lack of planned order or organization. Tho one leads to the other..it could have been alot worse. I didn't see any organized civil servant dying from dehydraytion or in wheelchairs, no.
            These people were left to die until somebody could step in and say, this has got to end. I commend Bush for at least doing that...it was just days late in the coming.

..and yes, white thugs will do just fine for gang raping as well.

This situation was not humanized on a political level in its reaction to the problem.
            If it happens on Marthas Vineyard, you'll see a different reaction won't you?

Comment

LA Riots? As in Los Angeles? If you're trying to compare a rather small and localized riot to the worst natural disaster we've ever seen you must be nuts.

As for disorder, there weren't reports of rapes and murders and shooting at rescue efforts during Andrews or Hugo.

Bring out the links? You're the one politicizing this.

Comment

and you're not being racist? ya, I'm nuts.. I didn't see anybody overturning cars or setting city blocks on fire.

Comment

How am I being racist? I'm not even a cracker [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm still waiting for the links. Show me the overturned cars and the fires and people roaming the streets with baseball bats. Yeah, there was breaking into stores and looting..it happened on many levels...including the ones with badges. That will be justified tho.

yes, there was raping, and violence, on what scale, I would say it was small in comparison to the populace...any is unacceptable. For the most part, they were left to police and care for themselves.

Comment

just curious..is it just me ..

or does everyone else here have "hands on" experience in handling very large angry , rebellious crowd of disgruntled minorities..it seems so.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

you guys have all the answers , debates and arguements down...wayyyyyyyy..too much TV. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I have THE experience..but I don't have all the answers..

But I sincerely DO know the nature of THAT beast....it is something you can't "talk" your way out of..it is REAL..it is overwhelming ..and ...scary.

The ONLY ones I give Kudos to ..is my fellow brothers and sisters in blue that handled that terrible ordeal the best they knew how..we are some CRAZY motherfuckers....you gotta be to take this job.

and EVERYONE else dropped the ball..starting with that Mayor...boy, do I know how that scenario all too well...our former mayor (Michael R White) HATED our police department with bold and blatant resentment with a passion..that he had the KKK dress in our main headquarters downtown against our public outcry..he won...we lost...do the search you prolly find the story! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

He's been recently indicted for theft of millions in office..so that couldn't happened to a nicer fella.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

BTW.. BUSH is the last on the chain of command..PERIOD!!

I been there..I paid my dues and I earned that right to say so..so if this is "ass shoving"..so be it.

Do I think that the government was slow handling this matter..was it intentional..maybe....

like John said ..it was one way to rid the undesirables on prime location real estate..

this will tranform a large ghetto area generating very little to no tax dollars ..to a multi-billion dollar resort that will generate BIG FAT money..MARDI GRAS LAND!!!!

besides do you realize how much tax dollars poor areas such as that ...eat tax dollars and drain and strain all government assistance programs and local Emergency departments..it does BIG TIME..Ghettos are a thirsty sponge that drain NOT generate Money..

think about it...a large area of mostly uneducated people with constant crime , poverty , that call the police , Fire and EMS units 1000% more than people who do pay taxes...how many times have you called the police this year for a dire emergency..twice a day ..twice a week..twice a month..twice a year..never....exactly!

I had calls to go to the same addresses on a daily basis..they still ring in my head..10955 Shaker Blvd..11501 Buckeye...7200 Kinsman..Every fucking DAY! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

would I personally like to see a bomb hit those places and leave a huge crater...yes...because they all fucking SUCKED! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MY entire "diverse" police department feels the exact way I do..truth be told.

sick of having to babysit the same human pollution day after day after day...just to get nowhere...just wasting time and money and pissing in the wind!

Respectfully,

CPD Officer William Zurlo #2349

13 years of service and retired in November 2003 due a bad permanent injury to my neck during an arrest with a violent intoxicated male (correction officer from Vermont) on a plane diverted to cleveland with almost 200 passengers on board frozen with fear..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        just curious..is it just me ..

or did everyone else here have "hands on" experience in handling very large angry , rebellious crowd of disgruntled minorities..it seems so..

you guys have all the answers , debates and arguements down...too much TV.

I have THE experience..but I don't have all the answers..

But I sincerely DO know the nature of THAT beast....it is something you can't "talk" your way out of..it is REAL..it is overwhelming ..and ...scary.

The ONLY ones I give Kudos to ..is my fellow brothers and sisters in blue that handled that terrible ordeal the best they knew how..we are some CRAZY motherfuckers....you gotta be to take this job.

and EVERYONE else dropped the ball..starting with that Mayor...boy, do I know how that is all too well...our mayor Michael R White HATED his police department with bold and baltant resentment..that he had the KKK dress in our headqurters downtown against our public outcry..he won...we lost...do the search you prolly find the story! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

BTW.. BUSH is the last on the chain of command..PERIOD!!

now if that is "ass shoving"...so be it..

I been there..I paid my dues and I earned that right to say so..

Do I think that the government was slow handling this matter..was it intentional..maybe....

like John said ..it was one way to rid the undesirables on prime location real estate..

this will tranform a large ghetto area generating very little to no tax dollars ..to a multi-billion dollar resort that will generate BIG FAT money..MARDI GRAS LAND!!!!

besides do you realize how much tax dollars poor areas such as that ...eat tax dollars and drain and strain all government assistance programs and local Emergency departments..it does BIG TIME..Ghettos are a thirsty sponge that drain NOT generate Money..

think about it...a large area of mostly uneducated people with constant crime , poverty , that call the police , Fire and EMS units 1000% more than people who do pay taxes...how many times have you called the police this year for a dire emergency..twice a day ..twice a week..twice a month..twice a year..never....exactly!

I had calls to go to the same addresses on a daily basis..they still ring in my head..10955 Shaker Blvd..11501 Buckeye...7200 Kinsman..Every fucking DAY! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

would I personally like to see a bomb hit those places and leave a huge crater...yes...because they all fucking SUCKED! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MY entire "diverse" police department feels the exact way I do..truth be told.

sick of having to babysit the same human pollution day after day after day...just to get nowhere...just wasting time and money and pissing in the wind!

Respectfully,

CPD Officer William Zurlo #2349

13 years of service and retired in November 2003 due a bad permanent injury to my neck during an arrest with a violent intoxicated male (correction officer from Vermont) on a plane diverted to cleveland with almost 200 passengers on board frozen with fear..

[/ QUOTE ]

I have...everyday. teaching Kindergarten through 12th grade music....Band, Choir...General. I know EXACTLY how Nagin is feeling right now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            or did everyone else here have "hands on" experience in handling very large angry , rebellious crowd of disgruntled minorities..it seems so..

[/ QUOTE ]

I was mobilized and served with the LA Police, I even saw the fixed stool that Rodney King was handcuffed to, the holding cell he was put in and the bus that was parked in front of that same police station after it was overrun. I was armed with a fully loaded M-16 defending the station, as well as roaming patrol on foot in Compton, Watts and South Central, and it doesn't even compare on any level to what I've seen in New Orleans.

Comment

XENO!!!..you KNOW exactly of what I speak..

good job bro..and thank for your assistance to help my peers. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

could you imagine the level of uncertainty of danger dealing with this same element on such a Magnitude of New Orleans.. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

We both know the deal and at least WE have a clue.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

so does Drip...in that horrible drama that is a music class..and I bet some days he get's a headache from THAT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I got on the job right at that time of the Rodney King incident..and the hatred for police consumed my district during that time..what a time to be a "rookie".. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

OH.. By the way..just in case this thread goes "poof" because a actual "police officer" spoke his mind..>>ME<<

then I'll know where the REAL bias originated..

I'm an old street cop for crying out loud..don't insult my intellingence.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Because I'll throw my "suspects" under the bus before proven "guilty"..

I'm good like that.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X