Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OWNED (Katrina related)

I'm not a betting man...

if you give me a choice of sending me to Bagdag or N.O. right now..

I always wanted to go to N.O..I never wanted to go to Bagdad..so, that's a no brainer ..

N.O is familiar territory..that's MY turf..that's my langauge...my peeps...hostile americans..I know them all to well..please give me more..

Rather than being a stranger in a hostile strangeland..where I can't tell my enemies from my friends...and on their turf..nahhhhhh ..I'll pass ..I'm not fond of that whole culture anyway...I'll be flipping off the wrong people and starting a war bigger than ever..single handedly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Does Baghdad have an amusement park?

Comment

i don't think know...but by the time we're are done there ..that will be an American annex..McDonalds , Pizza Huts , Taco Bell..they have that already..they'll have The Gap..head dresses and whatnots ..

and probably an amusement park or four ...Ameriland..or Freedompark ..in no time..with Snoopys and shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Gretna's sherrif and deputies need to be arrested for violating civil liberties. Since when can an American not walk into any city he damn well pleases?

Where's John Rambo when you need him? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Harry Lee, the Sheriff in Jefferson Parish, is one of the biggest racists in the state. It is funny, because he is Chinese..a Chinese racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually not surprising. It's sad, but Asian cultures are, unfortunately, among the more racist and intolerant on the planet...xenophobic comes to mind. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nevertheless very disappointing since he should feel doubly obligated to honor and respect the freedoms of his adopted country given that the people in his native country suffer greatly from the lack of them.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Xeno, it's about where would you be safer. The mortality rates include dying in your sleep of natural causes. I'll agree. Those numbers suck.

However, unless I am misunderstanding things the topic at hand is where are you most likely to get slaughtered.

So using the numbers from the FBI, I used Excels feature to epand a range which put the likely 2005 murder count for the United States at 16,523. I averaged the two numbers you provided for "Civilians reported killed by military intervention in Iraq" and added the 2093 military fatalities. That comes out to 28,398. You don't even have to do any math here to see that the odds are not in your favor. But let's do it anyhow. If the US population is 295,734,134 and the Iraqi population is 26,074,906, then 1.08 people per thousand are going to get whacked in Iraq and .05 per thousand in the US are going to get whacked.

Also, do the Iraqi numbers include good old fashioned murders?

I'm thinking that I'm much safer here. Although the mortality rates are disturbing. Maybe I should stay away from McDonald's.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Iraqi McDonalds..??

I'll have a two McAllahs with NO peekle and a large order of cooz cooz...and supersize it ..you infidel!!

I have no clue what I'm saying right now.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

thank you ...come again!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

So today I'm driving to Greensboro, NC to pick up an amp and cab - this is a pretty good distance so after a while none of the radio stations were lining up with the stations I was used to.

As I'm flipping through some goofball is yammering on about some song contest. It's a "name that tune" type deal and he plays some obscure bells and shit. Then the dude says some nice things about remembering 9/11.

Note that at this point I have no idea what this station is all about.

So while he's waiting for callers he's going to play a tune. He starts talking about the inspiration for the song. WTF? Who cares right? Anyhow it's some story about Allah figuring out the mysteries of life. Ruh-roh. And this is supposedly topping the charts in Saudi Arabia. At this point I'm thinking, "Ahem, numbnuts, this is NORTH FUCKING CAROLINA please play some goddam Skynyrd".

Anyhow, then he plays the song.

NO WONDER THESE PEOPLE ARE PISSED!!! Holy shit. What awful racket. First I'm thinking they're strangling a cat. Then I remember how that sounded when I did it so that wasn't it (j/k).

This music was fucking horrible. I mean to tell you it was worse than Def Leppard AND Santana.

I've heard LOTs of eastern music and can get into a lot of it. But this was just awful. It made me want to go kill infidels. If this is what all the hip kids in Mecca are listening to we are in serious trouble.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...that's hilarious..

WTF..kinda radio station..you must have pickin' up some satelite shit or somethin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was next to a mini van packed with about 13 kids with a couple of lady's with their drapery dresses or whatever the fu....how in the fuck can they drive!! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

the survey says.....they can't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well they had the window down and there was some noise oozing from their speakers..excatly what you just described.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Some days..It's GREAT to be high!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The station must've been jammin communication to the 82nd AirBorne at Fort Bragg. Seems they we're poised and at the ready for the call to act and it never came.

Comment

Yeah..I bet they were ready to rock today...

they repsond pretty quicky on a few stray flyers that were out of their zones since 911...just on routine stand by.

I'm sure that happends pretty frequently but I don't think it's reported that much..they probably go on a lot of runs.

someone in the Air force would know more about that.

anyone..how ready are we..??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        it was worse than Def Leppard AND Santana

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... That would be pretty bad...

Comment

What would be worse Joe Elliot fronting Santana or Carlos playing in Def Leppard... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I don't think it would really matter to be honest... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

160+ killed, 500+ injured people today in Baghdad by car bombings...not even aimed for the most part directly at the military. It seems more likely to distract and discredit the military...the strength of infrastructure and its ability to protect...which is an ongoing battle that I do not see ever being stabilized. Needless to say, I do not see gangs of thugs blowing themselves up or setting off car bombs in New Orleans. I think I'll stay here...lousy emergency planning and all. I'm glad Bush took responsibility for the Federal Gov't level of response...he needed to in order to get past that issue and get on with the work.

Comment

Working...
                            X