Its a little after 4PM EST.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a little after 4PM EST.....

I am 3/4 the way through a bottle Jim Beam.....got my eyes on the other 3 bottles...umm....3? I only had one other.....hmmm. I guess I will just grab the middle one when I am ready.

Got some Bob Seger on the player. ( I dont care what anyone says...Bob kicks ass!!). It just sucks it seems my vacation has gone by so fugging fast and I have to go back to work Monday. The good thing is I got to spend some good quality time with the kids while I was off.

There is no point to this post, so quit reading if you were really anticipating one. Funny thing is, I type better when I am drunk with less errors. Sobriety sucks. I want to be like Dudley Moore in "Arthur"...3/4 of a billion dollars in the bank, an old man to take care of me and watch my back....and the only thing I have to worry about is getting drunk and finding hookers. What a life!!! -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Its a little after 4PM EST.....

Well, enjoy the rest of your vacation [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nothing like a drunken week with the kids is there? Every year my wife and I go to Jamaica and I need help with everything I do, except getting hammered in the sun. I pee when she tells me too, I sleep when I fall down...aahhhh. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

It's the only time of the year that I actually don't think about anything, or worry about anything. The best month of the year, no question.

Your post has given me hope, LouSiffer and for that I salute you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Seger ROCKS!!! And being drunk is always OK...

Comment

This time of year always brings me down. Summer is almost over, I'm out of vacation, and my daughter is back off to collage. Someday I would like to use some vacation days to take a trip to "Burning Man" out in the desert and just stay wasted for days.
          Some day..
          Scole [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X