Me and my Kids rippin sh1t up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Me and my Kids rippin sh1t up

You'd be surprised how they can manage with a decent sized kit when they get used to it..I adjustesd every thing withinm his reach as much as possible..when he alot younger.

I wish I had an angel is a slammin' song..and we have that video clip of that on their disc..and Vinny loves it..he likes marco..I do do to..I think he give the band a bit of balls (pun inteneded)..

I didn't think so until I put on Wishmaster and the older ones and they seemed Naked..

it balances Tarja's mosty operatic style ...and gives the songs dynamics ..I like the heavy parts..they're fun..and it makes the clean pretty parts that much better I think...awesome band!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

even tho the drummer looks kinda silly and hardly double kicks ..even when I feel it would complement the song..like it sould be there..angel..is one of 'em.

Hey this is Vinny's opinion too.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

blindmuddy, very cool family [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] you are a lucky fella.

Bill, if Vin-man learns from Weckl, then he'll develop monster chops for rudiments, paradiddles and whatnot and can kick most of the metal drummers ass if he works hard on that. BTW, what kick drum he has 20" or 22"? The bigger the better sound. And if he wants to play really fast on the kick drums, get him a DW 5000 double pedals.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yeah those were the pedals my drummer used..I must say he's kickin' em pretty damn fast..and his endurance is getting better.

His meter is what is most impressive..he has better meter than most drummers I've played with..he's 10..he's a big 10 year old..120lbs ..he likes pizza..alot!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

His meter is what is most impressive..he has better meter than most drummers I've played with..he's 10..he's a big 10 year old..120lbs ..he likes pizza..alot!

[/ QUOTE ]Damn, he is big, Jesse's 12 and only weighs 60 lbs! Maybe pizza is what she needs more of, but all the pizza out here SUCKS, that's the one thing I really miss since I left Youngstown!
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

yes..Pizza..he eats almost a whole one on his own..he's stocky and barrell chested like his pop..he's starting wresting this year...my little bro came in second in the State last year..heavyweight..at 220..my weight [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X