Family delemna. Trivial???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family delemna. Trivial???

In the relaltive (no pun intended) scheme of things this lttle family issue may be on the light side. But it's killing me. Here's the short story. I sold a set of Ping golf clubs on E-Bay that included an Anser putter (85029 zip code. That's important. Trust me.) I also was selling another ANSER that was brand new. My dau-in-law and her 4 year old dau came over. Next day, when I looked for the putters. NO PUTTERS!!! I ransacked my trailer and no dice. Co-incidentally I had given her an Anser a few months ago. So, I asked for that one as a replacement. Guess what she gave me? The 85029 putter that was missing, not the one I gave her. I know it is the one because it has lead tape residue on the back. Now, I think she has the new one but is afraid to give me that because.... Somehow she ended up with the putters. Kids did it? I didn't say anything about my suspicions but I did mention to her a few days ago that maybe the kids might have taken them. I am just going to let it slide, but it's making me sad. What would you do? A little non-disaster to talk about if you want. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Family delemna. Trivial???

she's 4 fett..

well knowing that they are going trough your stuff I would secure them better...in hindsight.

Being 4 , I prolly wouldn't have given her anything really valuable to "play" with..I'd rather go buy some cheap kiddie clubs or something...or just a junky one or something..i dunno much about golf clubs..kids don't either..

I would definitely mention it in a very "realtive" way (pun intended) ..wrong is wrong..

she shouldn't take anything without permission..

I mean if this was something like a handgun that she may have access to things could be horrible..

I had a similiar talk with my son..My Mint RR1 was downstairs and I keep all my geetars polished like mirrors . Well I go downstars and discover that one of the case latches is undone..BINGO...I opened it and there is grubby paw prints all over it..BUSTED!!!!!!

if it was scratched or dinged..I'd scrath and ding his ass...but he is my boy so that's a little different.

I called Vinnt downstairs..and I was just pointing to the guitar..his jaw just dropped..and I said...anytime you want to see this guitar..you ask me..I will show it to you...are we clear..he shook his head yes...

that is MY toy..those are MY things..just like my handguns..he knows NOT to touch them (i'd KILL him) ..if he wants to see them all he has to do is ask me..

does she play with them in your yard..look wherever she plays at...they might be laying there in your yard..getting all wet.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I looked in the yard. I looked in the dyrer. I even looked up my bum. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]...oh boy..

I would bring it up man. Your a nice fella..you can ask this in your own way ..not to scare her or piss off momma..

I don't know what else to say fett..but..good luck. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Can't do it Horns. My son is comming up in a few weeks and if I were to bring it up now her husband , my step-son, would go ballisic. I am so very, very sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

well if it will be better to let sleeping dogs lie..then so be it.

I know it's got to suck.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Now you know what you can trust them with ..she's a little one..they will snoop and grab everything in sight..that's they're job.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

your job is to not let them..somehow..can't watch them every second of the day..but sometimes you have to..it seems.

I'm going trough that right now..I can't trust my son to be left alone with homework for a minute ..he won't do it..he has to be under my wife's nose or mine..so we can watch him..work..and not screw around. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Horn. You'd best not let the little tyke on this site while you're in the loo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Otherwise he may "screw around" here. You have brightened my day. Peace

Comment

that's cool man...I know what you mean..

in a few years Vinny will be a teen and he is way too much like his pop..oh boy..I got problems coming my way..like a Tsunami with a three year warning in advance that I must bite the bullet and brave the storm..yeeeeeesh!

Take Care..ya gotta love the little ones..I know you do..but they can kick you in the nuts sometimes..literaly! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X