Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some days just SUCK...

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

so i wanted to bid on this super cool charvel model 5...you know, all the stuff, floyd, neck through, 24 frets, cool black/greenish paintjob....exactly what i was looking for. evilbay of course. and OF COURSE, just in the moment i was about to place my bid, my pc crapped out on me. needless to say, it went for cheap...309 euro, which isn't a lot for a model 5 (i paid like 270 euro for my model 3 back then)

and thats just the icing on the cake. there's this girl i met some months ago while playing a show. we instantly knew that we can get along VERY well. since then we've met a couple of times, and when she visited me last weekend we had an awesome time together...needless to say, a hot time, too. well, she's living in a city about 300 km away from here....after writing countless emails since this weekend and calling each other several times, we came to the conclusion that it's better not to have a long distance relationship right now....i mean, the thing is, i'd at least give it a try, but she thinks it's better to leave behind what happened last weekend and just continue having a good friendship.

and to top it all of, i just noticed that i've run out of beer.

life sucks

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

sorry...i just need a fuckin break right now. this whole thing is killing me....all the time i'm thinking about how it would be if we lived closer. well, actually, right now i'm wondering wtf i'm about to post stuff like this on a public board. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Re: some days just SUCK...

I should be so lucky [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Consume vast litres of petrol and go see her for a few days. You silly goose, you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

completely free bid program, I use it all the time...
      https://www.justsnipe.com/auctions/signin.asp

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I should be so lucky [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Consume vast litres of petrol and go see her for a few days. You silly goose, you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Just got back with more beer. Life isn't all that bad. Until it gets really. really dark at 3pm. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] GMT [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
        X