Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video of Uli Jon Roth playing with Scorpions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video of Uli Jon Roth playing with Scorpions!!

http://videojts.france3.fr/regions/popup..._cat_110905.wmv

From Blabbermouth:

"ULI JON ROTH Performs With SCORPIONS In France: Video Available - Sep. 12, 2005

The French TV channel "France 3" has posted a report on the September 10 show in Colmar, France featuring headliners the SCORPIONS, with legendary guitarist Uli Jon Roth (ex-SCORPIONS) in the support slot. Roth joined the SCORPIONS for live renditions of "In Trance", "Pictured Life", "Kojo No Tsuki", "We'll Burn the Sky", and "He's a Woman, She's a Man". You can watch the report at this location (Windows Media) (NOTE: The report begins approximately 11 minutes and 16 seconds into the video.)"

Not since 1978! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: New Video of Uli Jon Roth playing with Scorpions!!

Oh man, I would love to see these guys together again. I hope Matthias isn't trying to play Uli's solos while Uli plays Uli's solos. That would bug the crap out of me.

Thanks for the link!!
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Re: New Video of Uli Jon Roth playing with Scorpio

I didn't understand any of that. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
      What happened to Schenker?
      Uli is incredible it would be a decent show with Uli.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Uli is God.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Uli is God.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

Soap, Schenker is still there. Triple guitar ala Iron Maiden.

Uli is cool, but I like Schenker's energy and attitude.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Soap, Schenker is still there. Triple guitar ala Iron Maiden.

Uli is cool, but I like Schenker's energy and attitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he's in there. Real quick glimpse of him with a V.
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Uli is God.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[/ QUOTE ]
                +1 more
                I saw em a while back and it was sad, they toured with DP and Dio and they were so uninspired, Every other time I'd seen em they put on a great show even though if it was their B material IMO. I wasn't really a fan of anything after Lovedrive. The only song they played that wasn't a hit was We'll burn the sky and Jabs did an ok solo but damn, he's no Uli, but then who is? Luckily I got to see Uli when he toured with Schenker. Possibly the only chance I'll get, glad I didn't miss that one.I'd go see em with Uli but somehow I dont think they'll ever come here.
                http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

To me..he is THE best..

and the ONLY guiatarist in the world that gives my wife goosebumps..

Mark , get the Uli Roth's "legends of rock" cd w / Jack Bruce and UFO ...Uli and Schenker live together at castle donnington..

There is a dvd of this ..but it is PAL only..so I bought the audio cd..awesome!!!

you can't miss who is who when they go at ..! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Bill

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think the DVD can be had in the other format cause a friend of mine made me a copy of it and I'm pretty sure it's from a DVD, I'll check with him when I talk to him

Comment

OK dude..hell I would love to get my hands on a copy

Rich - Lerxscat (hope he's doing OK) sent me an uli tape..a concert from 1985 and the promo videos for Taken by force..now I know excatly why Uli left ..he looked very "bored"..but amazing..Sails of Charon..hell everything!!!!!

I don't like Yngwie's cover ..he over plays IMO and doesn't capture the feel of the song to me..

James Murphy in Testament now..he kept it true to form and nails alot of it IMO..and Chuck Billy ..well is Chuck Billy..I love that version!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

ULI DVD

Comment

Much coolnes dude..when it came out Century Media just had it in PAL format..

I must get!

Comment

Working...
                          X