Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone that opposes the death penalty

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9319446/

What the heck is wrong with people? Who could possibly think this is ok to do to a child? And looks like some great follow through by the local child welfare office. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: To anyone that opposes the death penalty

shit..all I had to do was look at the headline..I assisted the kids hotline remove so many kids from their "homes"..horrible things of neglect mostly..one girl was covered with ringworm ..every spot on her body was infected..this happens alot to the elderly too..I had one really bad case involving a pro boxer in his 80's..he was in bad shape..couldn't even go in his room without throwing up..it was that bad..they had to amputate both his arms.. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I didn't read the story..just the headlines..that's all I needed.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw this on the news while getting ready for work this morning. As usual, my heart dropped into my gut which quickly turned to anger. I have zero tolerance for anyone who harms a child. Give them to me and I promise you that they'll suffer a slow, agonizing death. I called my wife into the room and she started to cry. She's so frikkin' tender hearted.
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Mark..

See I can't even read or watch that stuff anymore. I get all my bad news filtered thru you guys.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

it instantly makes my blood boil... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Yes , I am aware that there is human pollution everywhere..and I will be the first one to volunteer to go Hitler on their ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but I'm trying to be a kinder ..more gentler..Bill Z Bubbles. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hang'em High! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Bunch of Wacko's!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Bill

I am with you.....I cant take this crap anymore.

Just hearing this kind of stuff makes me want to run out and "take care of the problem" errrr.....pull the trigger on em myself.
            Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
            Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              ...but I'm trying to be a kinder ..more gentler..Bill Z Bubbles. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So it is written, so let it be done. Bubbles it is, then. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

"I saw this on the news while getting ready for work this morning. As usual, my heart dropped into my gut which quickly turned to anger. I have zero tolerance for anyone who harms a child. Give them to me and I promise you that they'll suffer a slow, agonizing death. "

well said. +1

Comment

Damn. This is still pissing me off. Crap.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Sick twisted f**ks.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      "I saw this on the news while getting ready for work this morning. As usual, my heart dropped into my gut which quickly turned to anger. I have zero tolerance for anyone who harms a child. Give them to me and I promise you that they'll suffer a slow, agonizing death. "

well said. +1

[/ QUOTE ]

+100 WTF is wrong with people??? these 2 should be locked in a cage the same size as the ones they put the kids in and let them sit for 3 years (and them exterminate them)
                      We have way to many people living in this society that contribute nothing positive.
                      F'n animals [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

They say they didn't abuse or neglect them. Then WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL BEING LOCKED IN A CAGE YOU PIECES OF HUMAN REFUSE???

These people need to be tortured to death.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

+1 on that zeeg

I oppose the death penalty, but since torture is against the law I guess I will take what I can get. Death to me is not punishment, that is unless it can be done slowly and painfully.

Comment

i say weld these people to the basement wall of the foster home and let each kid take a swing at each of them with a 3 wood for breakfast, a 36 ounce louisville slugger for lunch and for dinner we'll go lightly with a lead pipie
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Skin them with a blow torch and a pair of pliers...

Simple enough...

Comment

Working...
                              X