To anyone that opposes the death penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To anyone that opposes the death penalty

They should be locked in a fucking cage. What the fuck.

Comment

That is disturbing to say the least and these people need no mercy what-so-ever. What I don't get though, is why the state felt it was OK to let these people (or any couple for that matter) take on 11 children. Especially when some cleary have special needs (Autism). I just don't get people anymore.

Comment

And people like this breed... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

All these cases have one thing in common. Society has not figured out what to do with the "leftovers". Asswipes, like these people, take in these kids for the "MONEY". They get two and life is good. They get five and life is really good. And so it goes. The "Child Protection" yahoos are overwhelmed and they let this happen. There are plenty of gallows to go around. I used to be in "KID BIZZ" and I know.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I worked at a childrens home in texas when i was in college. We got 2 kids from something similar to this. They said their parents were pilliars in the community. We got them at 2 a.m. because they escaped and had nowhere to go. I was working when they came in. I threw up and then cried. It was so terrible. They spent the next few weeks in the hospital before they came back. It was just horrible. People like this do not deserve a trial. Just shoot them. I'll donate the bullets.

Comment

Back in the "70's, I was a co-director of a "Group Foster Home" for adols. I do have a degree in Sociology. This was when Calif. let all the "leftovers" on the street and the money was spread real thin. We were supposed to be a halfway house for kids. Give them a "HOME" enviornment, let them turn 18 and "ADIOS". It was co-ed to boot. Well, you should have seen the loons we got. This was in 1975. We were in no way prepared on trained to handle the kids we were supposed to re-introduce to society. It has only gotten worse by a factor of ten. I damn near killed me. My heart goes out to all the good foster parents and group homes that try to do the best they can. It's only been a few decades since the "leftovers" even had a chance. And we cut back on social services. This is not the "Great Society" that I bargained for. It all just sucks. BIGTIME. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Skin them with a blow torch and a pair of pliers...

Simple enough...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx, Cleve! I just put this at the top of my "method" list, although, when I first read it, it scared the bejesus outta me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

weird.

yeah, go ahead and kill them. I fully support that notion.

Comment

A lot of you guys have kids. Love them. Cherish them. Never,ever, let it get so bad that this could happen to your kids. Kids always come first. Otherwise, why have them? It seems to be too easy to schuck the kids. What are parents thinking? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Talk of the death penalty is an overreaction here, guys.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it isn't. These people kept a child in cage for 3 years. That is unforgivable.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

My "therapy" for those who harm children, the elderly, and disabled would consist of the following: surgically amputate both arms and both legs, tattoo the offense on their forehead, then, once fully healed, discharge them from the prison hospital with the understanding that they will receive no further government assistance of any kind. Turn the predators into potential victims who must now rely on and hope for the kindness of others to live. Certainly there'd be bleeding-heart groups who'd care for these monsters, but nothing could make their lives any better - just slightly less horrible.
                          You know what... add rapists to the list, too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You gettin' soft on us Ron? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BTW, I'd really like to know what these fucks were doing with the money cuz the footage I saw showed they lived in total squalor. Looked as if they took various run-down trailers and connected them together to make their home.
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You gettin' soft on us Ron? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BTW, I'd really like to know what these fucks were doing with the money cuz the footage I saw showed they lived in total squalor. Looked as if they took various run-down trailers and connected them together to make their home.

[/ QUOTE ] That, my friend, is about all these kids can expect. "It costs a lot to live and I am taking care of all these kids." That's the rational. " So, if you gave them to me, what's the beef?" [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

I sensed sarcasm is Rons's post..I could be wrong? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X