Ecstasy Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ecstasy Sauce

That really is true! I don't like ice cream! It's because I worked at a Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors for awhile in high school. I got so sick of that crap. Ugggggh.
    I would get covered in ice cream and it took forever to lick it off.

Comment

Huh huh, wouldn't take ME long [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Huh huh uh huh huh uhuh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh uhuu
      huh huhu hu huh huh huh huh
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That really is true! I don't like ice cream! It's because I worked at a Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors for awhile in high school. I got so sick of that crap. Ugggggh.

[/ QUOTE ]" Oh, the fantasy." And the humanity. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This just keeps getting better. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Tim is frui-ty!

Tim is frui-ty!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I see an EM-bolism happening. You have no place to hide now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] One scoop or two?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] How many licks does it take to get to the center? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Use your Em-agination [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am a dead man. Her military hubby is going to wack me in the name of "Homeland Security" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Tim had to have known where this would go when he posted this thread (I mean come on, this is the JCF [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). Though Em's story's add a whole new unexpected direction to things [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought that for once you folks would be mature.

Wait, no I didn't. This went about how I expected it would. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Regardless, you guys should try that raspberry stuff. It's seriously good stuff.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I probably will, I'm a huge fan of Raspberry, particularly when paired with chocolate [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

"Aw, Raspberrys [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]" She knew the job was dangerous when she took it. "Super Chicken". Anybody remember?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Use your Em-agination [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am a dead man. Her military hubby is going to wack me in the name of "Homeland Security" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I read this whole thread to the Keith, he laughed his ass off. He wants everyone to be sure to know he does not "whack" men. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hi Ron. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, that's a relief. Just don't let the ice cream melt. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I see an EM-bolism happening. You have no place to hide now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] One scoop or two?

[/ QUOTE ] Now, I know I am dead. You should buy a Fender Vibrolux Amplifier. It will keep you happy while you play. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X