Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ecstasy Sauce

I think Ron messed himself.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

what the hell is ecstacy sauce,,I live under a friggin' rock..

I read this whole thing..and still have zero clue..none..none more clue. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I don't don't know what Monte Cristo is either..I thought that was a Chevy..i dunno these Tings.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Monte Cristo..I'm hungry..sounds good tho. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I think Ron messed himself.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

what the hell is ecstacy sauce,,I live under a friggin' rock..

I read this whole thing..and still have zero clue..none..none more clue. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I don't don't know what Monte Cristo is either..I thought that was a Chevy..i dunno these Tings.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Monte Cristo..I'm hungry..sounds good tho. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Bill, a Monte Cristo is a sandwich made on french toast, I think. I forget whats in it though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I love french toast..there is not that much food I don't love..

I love panckaes. , Waffles , Ice Cream , every junk food you can imagine for sure..

I love Coke..I drink about a 6 pack of Coke a day..that makes me fat..as soon as I stop drinking pop..I automatically lose 10 lbs in less than a month..just pop..everything else is free game. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          That really is true! I don't like ice cream! It's because I worked at a Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors for awhile in high school. I got so sick of that crap. Ugggggh.
          I would get covered in ice cream and it took forever to lick it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Consider your audience here, all you needed was to say cream and it would have been over for most here but than you go and throw in hotdogs licking etc.... way over the top. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

My Motto... if you're gonna do it, best to just go all the way! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Have a great day everyone! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

The Monte Cristo (as I know it, varies depending on location I think) is Ham and Cheese sandwich on toast that is then deep fried and served with a side of jam/jelly. Usually raspberry or strawberry. Its very good and absolutely HORRIBLE for you healthwise.

Comment

anything horrible for your health is always delicious!

sounds yummy..even without the "sauce"..

I'll take two with a glazed donut to go! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That reminds me of some Raspberry Chipotle stuff I got a while back. It was Dan T's Inferno brand. KICKASS stuff!! It was awesome on cheese crisps!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X