Best chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best chair

Ok fett, I tried your theory, brought the chair in the house, sat in it for awhile, popped up and got several beers while checking on dinner, eventualy (sp?) stumbled over the chair, (as your original post told me it doesn't hurt, so I wasn't worried), then cracked my head on the tile floor, almost knocked my ass out, needed 15 stitches.....liar, did too hurt! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    BTW...wanna beer?? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

There is a schenn schwaaa to this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

The Dally Lama went to the richest place in Idaho and said, "If it feels good, sit on it." Now, I know I am dead. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.sit4less.com/

Those Herman Miller chairs get rave reviews for long term sitting. Pricey for some, but there were no budget stipulations. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought Herman Miller was hanged at Nuremburgh (sp) Go to any store and buy a $3.00 chair. Use all the money you saved and buy a 'tar.

Comment

Yeah you rite, but sometimes you get what you pay for. I've sat in those HM chairs - not crazy about the look, but pretty dang comfortable. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually prefer my lawn furniter too
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

my dad bought me a folding wooden chair...it has a pad on the ass part.

but the asspad don't work...i'ms ore as shit.

fuck this i'm putting my ass in bed.

Comment

Hi Fett. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fett doesn't get Hi...

Comment

I have to admit... green is my favorite color. Tonight I will tell my wife that we are going to move the office furniture to the outside patio so that I can bring the plastic outside chairs inside. I am sure she will think its a great idea. Thanks fett.

Comment

I know John..I would have said..High Fett. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

OK then..Hello Fett! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

No matter what chair I'm sitting on after about an hour my back goes in spasms..owwww..it sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The floor seems to be where I like to be..I'm on the floor all the time..

we have furniture..my wife and kid use it..but I lay on the floor..reading , listening to music , writing , whatever , I eat on the floor while I watch TV..lying on my stomach..it's comfy for me. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I sit on my chair to play with the computer or my geetar and that's it really.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I have to admit... green is my favorite color. Tonight I will tell my wife that we are going to move the office furniture to the outside patio so that I can bring the plastic outside chairs inside. I am sure she will think its a great idea

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna need a place to stay for a couple of days? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I have some green plastic lounge chairs (green) in my guest room. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I know John..I would have said..High Fett. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

OK then..Hello Fett! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

No matter what chair I'm sitting on after about an hour my back goes in spasms..owwww..it sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The floor seems to be where I like to be..I'm on the floor all the time..

we have furniture..my wife and kid use it..but I lay on the floor..reading , listening to music , writing , whatever , I eat on the floor while I watch TV..lying on my stomach..it's comfy for me. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I sit on my chair to play with the computer or my geetar and that's it really.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you. I much prefer to lay on the floor on my stomach than sit in chairs.

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Here's my computer chair. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X