Best chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best chair

That would fit my decor perfectly Emmy..that is not from Tuscano by any chance..I buy from there. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

One of these day I will post pics of this freakin' place..if I knew how. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Em, You must have big guns to lift and scoot that monster. That looks like an execution chair. Strap me in. Turn on the juice and let's rock. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I would rather leave my lawn furniture outside where it belongs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats formal living room funiture down south ya know [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

on a serious note I use ono f those big backed leather executive chairs. My wife got 2 from a furniture store that was closing down retail operations, auctioned off for 25 bucks ...the thing had a $900 price tag on it. Who the fuck pay that for a chair? No one, thats why their funiture business was going under [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I am going to invent the "Executive Green Plactic Chair". I am going to duct tape two skateboards to the legs of my standard lift and scoot chair. The profit potential is mind boggling. But then, so is this idea. Ikea here I come!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Beer has nothing to do with it. It is a matter of least effort. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Path of least resistance, I always say! Hey wait, I haven't always said that.... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X