• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking of Faking it...

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I need to start faking an accent

[/ QUOTE ] So, I take it you have first dibs on the "gay lisp" accent? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] -Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I need it, But whatever one gets the most pussy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Listen to Ron Keel excuse me Ronnie Lee Keel talk now. People that do the fake or exagerated drawl are tools. Hey a lisp can make the ladies feel less intimidated.

Comment

Ronnie Lee Keel has always talked like that. That ain't no act! He used to get a lot of shit about it, too.
        Dude can't win. can he?

Comment

Ever see a New Yorker try to talk like southerner or worse yet, a southerner trying to talk like New Yorker. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

This so reminds me of a David Cross skit
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

"Ron Keel ..Dude can't win. can he?"

I always thought he couldn't sing his way out of a wet paper bag..but always had great players carring his lame ass.

I have his Iron Horse cd..man does it suck..the ONLY thing that doesn't suck is the 20 year old swedish shredder..make of your mind Keel..is it Country or Steeler..again..Steeler was Yngwie's debut put togeher by Varney to showcase his talent..and that's all it was . [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I heard if you even ask him about Yngwie he gets bent..He blows! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I ONCE faked an orgasm with a chick.......doggystyle, spit on her back and got out.......Drunk night and i had my moment of clarity before i was finished,lol...too funny, forgot all about that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT is fucking classic.

Mike

p.s. I know a really famous Blues guy who is known for being a "down the bayou" coon-ass who is true to his roots. Well, he is a "down the bayou" coon-ass, but the house he grew up in on the bayou is a palace, his dad is a millionaire about 100 times over and the first time I met him, he was playing new-wave covers and wearing a yellow Gucci jump suit!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

However, his accent is real, as are his chops.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Ever see a New Yorker try to talk like southerner or worse yet, a southerner trying to talk like New Yorker. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm southern and I do a pretty good imitation of a NYC goomba (sp?). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    I ONCE faked an orgasm with a chick.......doggystyle, spit on her back and got out.......Drunk night and i had my moment of clarity before i was finished,lol...too funny, forgot all about that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT is fucking classic.

Mike

p.s. I know a really famous Blues guy who is known for being a "down the bayou" coon-ass who is true to his roots. Well, he is a "down the bayou" coon-ass, but the house he grew up in on the bayou is a palace, his dad is a millionaire about 100 times over and the first time I met him, he was playing new-wave covers and wearing a yellow Gucci jump suit!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

However, his accent is real, as are his chops.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Vanilla Ice?

Comment

"Vanilla Ice?"

finally, someone "else" had to say it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

pssssst..that's a good start..now keep going. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

this the best answer BY FAR!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

thank you.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X