Paypal sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal sucks

So I bought this new amp...with paypal. The same day (before) my brother sent me money via paypal for his share of the price. (we're splitting it).

Now my payment for the entire amp cleared the bank, the SAME day that I made the payment. However, 3 days later and the money my brother sent to me...has not cleared!

What. the. fuck.

Why would it take longer? this is bullshit. We use the same fucking bank.

fuck paypal. I'm out 700 dollars right now..and I have a rent check floating around that hasn't been cashed/deposited by my landlord. I NEED that 700 bucks to be in my account. I guess you can't count on anything AT ALL.

Fucking lame. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Re: Paypal sucks

Been there, bounced that Check
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Ah, that happened to me on a pending payment. Usually, everything comes through immediately, but I had to wait three days for something.

Does it matter if someone is a "verified" PayPal user? Sorry, that's all that comes to mind.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh Bwaaaaa.

Comment

I'm sure somehwere in the bullshit fine print that transfers can take up to 3 days. It could be you bank that delayed the deposit or of your bro's money. If thats the case don't blame paypal for your own banking mistake ;
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

paypal fees!
            Last edited by peedenmark7; 05-15-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Yeah, the man is watching you and your tinfoil hat (I kid)...guess what? You are visable as hell, paypal or no.

Personally, I could care less...Paypal rules in my world.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yeah, the man is watching you and your tinfoil hat (I kid)...guess what? You are visable as hell, paypal or no.

Personally, I could care less...Paypal rules in my world.

[/ QUOTE ] I agree, and my tin foil hat is KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!! It deflects all tracking, communications and chicks. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'm sure somehwere in the bullshit fine print that transfers can take up to 3 days. It could be you bank that delayed the deposit or of your bro's money. If thats the case don't blame paypal for your own banking mistake ;

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly aware that it could take up to 3 days. I was not aware that it could transfer IMMEDIATELY.

Comment

right on Chuck...the man knows your every move anyway. damnit its 2005 I dont need no stinkin primitive money order, my world is the an electronic world, I only use paypal for things I buy off of eBay, I don't bid otherwise.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Peedenmark7, what do you have to hide from the IRS?
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

PayPal is a pain in the ass, but when I've called about money going into my account I've been told the the money was sent on there end right away, but it's the bank itself that holds the stuff up, try giving your bank a call and ride them about it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          paypal is a waste of time....
                          I've said this a bunch of times here, that its probably great for people running a small business,
                          but for the average guy buying/selling here or there....its a pain in the ass and a paper trail for the IRS to follow..

[/ QUOTE ]

In this day and age it's your postings on the internet that get you tagged by the IRS.
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

well I am in the clear, landlord's going to hold my check until next week.

so I breathe a sigh of relief.

Comment

Pfft, dont even get me started on Paypal.

3% fee's on 1000$+ guitars gets EXPENSIVE!

Comment

Working...
                              X