Macromedia Flash Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macromedia Flash Player?

What the hell is it? And why does a window pop up telling me something about a movie running and the potential to make my computer unresponsive? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] How do I get rid of it? God, I hate computers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Macromedia Flash Player?

It is basicly a program that runs animations and graphics on different web sites. I have never had a need to remove it off a PC, but it sounds like your problem might be some spyware running trying to use the Macromedia to play some adds for you.

Matt

Comment

Fett, it sounds like you hit Ebay earlier today. Correct?

If so, that was just a bug in some of their own Flash content. What that message was telling you is that there was some "runaway" code executing and giving you the option of canceling the execution of the script. IE has a similar feature for script code that is hanging.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

a lot of advertising farms are using flash instead of html popups these days.
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Thanks guys. Did I tell you, I hate computers? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Computers suck
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
            X