You will die laughing at this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will die laughing at this.....

OK, this will take time...but I can assure you that this is worth every last second of your time.

Do not give up on this, the post is 40 pages long.

If you have ever wanted to get back at those fuckers that try to scam you from Africa, you will love this.

http://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109

I hope this is not a repost.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: You will die laughing at this.....

You'll get a kick out of http://www.reversescam.com/
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I played one myself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got an e-mail to quickly send the remaining balance to him with Western Union.

So I made up this entire e-mail about how I was affiliated with the international bank of st petersburg (his address was listed as st petersburg and his IP seemed to confirm it).

So I did some research and give him exact address details, phone numbers.

He would go there and I'd have spoken with the clerk to hand him the money upon seeing the password. So I gave him a password 'I am a thief' in russian (since his name was not russian).

He e-mailed me back three days later telling me I'd gotten him into a lot of trouble and he'd kill me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good luck! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Oh man this is a book!

I've been reading non-stop for 30 minutes now. Page 10 and continuing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        -------

I am strongly considering picking this up as a hobby.

Comment

www.419eater.com also has some HILARIOUS scam baits where they get these Nigerian assholes to send pic of themselves with funny signs to prove it's really them. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Ok, I gotta write a paper, and this is funny as hell, but I'm gonna finish reading this later

Comment

I did the same thing with one of those nigerian scammers. I wrote back saying call my office...my secretary will handle all the details. My name is Robert Mueller my number is....(so and so)..they emailed back later saying they had called and were mad at me for making them call the director of the FBI's office.

Comment

The following is a 72 page thread. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

http://www.thescambaiter.com/FORUM/s...2&page=1&pp=25

I could only get through 15 pages, but the pictures of the nigerian scammer with the bucket on his head are priceless. so is the fucking washing machine that they sent to him from the U.S. to Nigeria on *his* nickel. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about all the time I spend on this board...those scambaiters truly have no life!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I love reading this stuff... Hehehee...

"Youre Father is a Male Man, and youre Mother is Not"

Excellent....

Comment

cornsidre mi deed.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Been reading for about an hour.
                    Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

or you could do what I do..."delete scam e-mail"

Comment

But the life of the scambaiter is so much fun (even though i couldn't afford a fraction of the time that it would take...i barely have enough time to read about the successful scambaits).

Look how the scambaiter turns turns the tables on the scammer. Pure genius.

He gets the Nigerian scammer to humiliate himself...

Then he gets the Nigerian scammer to pay $950 in shipping to receive this "laptop" that was shipped from the U.S. to Lagos, Nigeria.

If I had no life, scambaiting would pass the time quite nicely IMO. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

This is funny. My guess is these guys aren't sending photos of themselves. They are probably using people that are unaware or forced to pose for the photos. Then again they do seem pretty stupid.

Comment

I'm fairly sure it's themselves.

Comment

I wasted 3 hours yesterday on this site....these people are really imaginative. They clipped those Mugu fuckers for $20,000 in shipping charges with the washer and dryer they sent them. Those morons have to pay with CASH in Lagos when the parcel arrives.

The only downside to this is that I am sure these are lackys and there is a honch somewhere...probably the real "Governor" who utilizes a genuine "Clique Gang". I just hope they don't get their heads lopped off with machetes over this.

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                              X