Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad to have Hockey back, sad to lose stars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glad to have Hockey back, sad to lose stars...

[ QUOTE ]
    As I said to Chuck. Doesn't look like the Bruins really want to win. They signed Zhamnov. Nuff said...

[/ QUOTE ]

The Bruins, as usual, play a team that's just good enough to be competitive. Decent season, one round in the playoffs, then golf for the summer. The only chance they have is if their players all get hot and catch some breaks. But that's the same for a lot of teams, though- we'll just have to see how Thornton does this year. He has the potential to lead the league in scoring, the question is can he lead the team.

Comment

I will let you all know how Crosby plays, I live in Pittsburgh, and will go to a few games for sure!! I hope they finally enforce the new rules, then Mario and crosby will score 200 goals [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I hope Crosby gets nailed on opening night. Welcome to the NHL buddy................

Comment

mr poon we had a good chance last year but Thorton and Nylander getting hurt killed us.By the way do you remember me I was vanb on the bruins chatroom

Go Bruins Go [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I think the Ruins are going to wonder why they let Potvin go at mid season.............

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ..... Are you serious? Felix WAS a great goalie but i'll take Raycroft over him anyday. Now if you are talking about him being a backup for Raycroft, i'm cool with that. Instead we have Tim Thomas [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

With Felix they would have a solid tandem. Now what happens if Raycroft turns out to be like Jim Net Detective Carrey?.................

Comment

Working...
              X