Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: alice in chains frontman...

There is only ONE Layne Staley..

Like I said Jerry knows the harmozing formulas between him and Lane...but may not pull it off live..

otherwise I think he would have ressurected it by now..probably will never happen.

Replacing Dime???!!!..who said that..hell fuckin' NO..you can't replace Dime..there was ONLY one Dime and never will be another Dime again..yes it will be nothing but a gay cover band..a cheap imitation..a travesty of metal!!

Hell Pat Lachman can SHRED and I don't think he would ever consider trying to fill his shoes..out of respect probably.

Can you replace Criss Oliva , Randy Rhoads , Jimi , Dime and EVH may he rest in peace..no you can NOT. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Replacing Dime???!!!..who said that..hell fuckin' NO..you can't replace Dime..there was ONLY one Dime and never will be another Dime again..yes it will be nothing but a gay cover band..a cheap imitation..a travesty of metal!!

[/ QUOTE ]
      I said that Bill, but you know as well as I do Dime would say they should find a new damn guitarist and continue on. cause thats the kinda dude Dime was. Will they? I seriously doubt it. Should they? I don't know, I think rarely you can replace that kind of talent but its very fucking rare. At some point you have to either move on or call it quits.

I don't know if Pantera ever would have gotten back together anyways and in that case I don't think you can replace that, there is alot of history and legendary work there with Pantera. In the case of Damageplan, I think they should definitely find a new guitarist. Thats just me though.

I think Ozzy and Savatage have done pretty well for themselves since the loss of Criss and Randy. Ozzy moreso, but Poets and Madmen was a fine Savatage cd. Chris is no slouch on guitar either.

Comment

So true.
        www.kiddhavok.com
        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I see your point I guess...BUT to "me"..Savatage died when Criss died...and for me that's undebatable.

Love,

Bill Z Bubbles
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            the 2 best bands of the 90's for me are The Black Crowes, and AIC. both have stopped making music, and that sucks the big one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never agreed more with any statment made on the JCF!

A-f#$%ing-men Tommy!!!!!
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

It'll be JD...I think because he's moldable..and confident.

Comment

and it was...

Comment

good news for marty... he is more edgy than inxs is... the last statement brooke burke made was "this could be you next summer"... humm... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

anyway... marty is the more talanted person. imho
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                  X