Baseball caps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball caps.

The message is the maddness. I wear ball caps all the time. I kinda collect them. The logo or patch on the front can open doors. I had a "Top Gun" cap, and some old guy asked me if I "was one". I said "No". I'm 6'6" and 160. But we had a nice chat. He was in Korea: "nam" and showed me his ID and he was still "on call". I was wearing an "NRA" cap one day and had to tell some clowns to move their truck. From 50 feet away, he saw my cap and gave me a "thumbs-up". Have any of you guys had the same experience? Those two experiences tell me, all you have to do is put on the "right" cap and you are in like flint. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Baseball caps.

I was doing some work on the USS Abraham Lincoln, and bought my brother a hat with a Commander's insignia on it. Someone saw the hat and addressed him as "Commander". He is now careful about where he wears that hat; he doesn;t want to get in trouble for "impersonating an officer". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

He could have gotten his story. And he probably was wanting to talk. I wasn't trying to sham anyone nor was your brother. But, if you wear a "badge", it's just amazing. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Everybody saves their head, grows a goatee and wears a cap these days because thay have to have that "badge" in place of an actual personality.

Comment

Well, Shaved and goateed, but at least I don't wear baseball caps... Is that a little better Chuck? hahaha...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Everybody saves their head, grows a goatee and wears a cap these days because thay have to have that "badge" in place of an actual personality.

[/ QUOTE ] Not at all. I wear caps to save my balding pate and keep the sun out of my eyes, because I wear it correctly. Personality has nothing to do with it for me. I got mine. Cap or no cap. I know, let's all walk around naked and let our "real" personalities show. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Well, Shaved and goateed, but at least I don't wear baseball caps... Is that a little better Chuck? hahaha...

[/ QUOTE ] I see you,Cleve, wearing one of those old metal construction "brainbuckets". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a pink mohawk and a Atlanta Falcons cap
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean I gotta change your damn avatar?

Pick a f*cking color will ya?!??!? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I've got a bunch of hats laying around that I hardly ever wear, but my favorite lately is my new Evil Stewie hat! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    http://www.giftapolis.com/faguycapstfl.html
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Only in Seattle. He is of the tribe "Colormy doo" and they can harpoon whales and catch salomon with their bare hands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i regulary get a knowing grin and a "go sox!" even in dallas! it's kinda neat to see how many red sox fans there are down here.

i was leaving the gym last friday, and i was wearing one of my sox shirts. as i was going down the stairs, a guy in a yankee hat was walking upstairs. we each smirked at each other and talked about how the weekend's games would be fun.

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Didn't even have to say a word!!! It's errie, ain't it? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I am an anti Hat guy...simply because I have YET found a hat on my bald head that doesn't make me look like Billy Bob Thorton..or like a typical hill cranker. I'm not a hill billy in any way , shape or form..therefore I can't look like one. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I look like dweeb in hats..any hat.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

So now when I'm cruising in my ride , I wear a skull wrap or a skull cap..I can handle that.. I wear them well I guess...better than hats.

I need something on my head..ever get sun burn on your shiny skull ..it is not pleasant.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well. Billy "Goat" Horns. Go find yourself and old "70's" John Deere hat that had the web back and the high crown. Then you can be a good 'ol boy instead of Billy Bob ( I have no talent) Thornton. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X