Baseball caps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baseball caps.

If you saw that hat on my head fett you'd laugh and tell me to....take that damn thing off your head! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      If you saw that hat on my head fett you'd laugh and tell me to....take that damn thing off your head! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] If that's you in the avatar, you would either have to shape the hat or have a 2 ton weight pressed on the top of your head for about a week. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If it's any consolation, without a hat I look like an egg [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...exactly

Take my avatar..and try putting on a hat that looks "flattering"..go ahead..it ain't gonna happen!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

An orange safety cone? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can see it now. Horns out working CommService with his cone on and a broom. It's the wicked witch of the Midwest. I'm killing me, here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Everybody saves their head, grows a goatee and wears a cap these days because thay have to have that "badge" in place of an actual personality.

[/ QUOTE ]

I shave my head because I look better chromed than balding. Sucks to start losing your hair at 19. I wear a goatee because I look like a fucking asshole without facial hair. Any more generalizations you'd like to make?
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Nope...you've filled three out of four.

Generalizations? Am I wrong? I see people who look just like you...everywhere. So much for individualism.

Comment

Chuckles..

Personality is who you are , how you carry yourself , how you talk , how you act , how you think , how you treat others , your taste in music , your skills , your religious beliefs , how you dress , what kind of toys you like , and how ya fuck.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

it's NOT about hair..

you want to mention Indiviualism..Then how about I get a tattoo to show my individuality like everyone else. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Maybe some tribal art perhaps..or maybe some barb wire shit...yeah that's it..that's ORIGINAL!!..sure I'll get some tribal shit inked all over me ..so everyone can see what Italian indian tribe I run with.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Better yet..how about an earing in one ear so I can look like half a fag! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How about a bone in my nose...yeah..that's the ticket!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, Bill is correct.

I was just (poorly) making a point about how it seems EVERY mid-twenty to mid-thirty year old male is going after the same look. Everybody wants the shaved head, goatee badass look with a hat on so you can tell them apart.

I'm serious...everybody looks the same today!

Comment

well it's a great thing that "bald is cool..because I'd be in trouble if it wern't..

you know ever since I shaved my head..I got 18 , 19 , 20 year old girls flirting with me..and that's no poop...John too...No I don't mean that John flirts with me..I mean he gets hits too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and NOBODY look likes me..nor wants to.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

These same chicks all have tribal tatoos across their lower backs, don't they?

Guess I'm getting old...

Comment

yes...some of them do...that's called a "bullseye".. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

naaaaahhh...no matter how tempting (and i am) ..I gotta be a good boy..my wife deserves that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't like the back Tat On chicks.
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

"I don't like the back Tat On chicks."

I fully agree..!!!!!!!!

BUT when your an old man like me (41) and you have a 20 year old HOTTIE , with a tight little package and a loving smile..I can easily forgive her for the ink..for they know not what they do.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess you'll change you mind in about 15-20 years or so Donnie.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X