Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Canada sucks...

http://www.factualmaterial.com/canadaisgay.htm

Sorry to any of our Canadian bros and sisters, but this is way to funny to pass up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Re: Why Canada sucks...

Well I was hoping to find something intelligent in there so I could have a good chuckle about myself but...Nothing. Since when do Canadians call cigarettes fags? Never heard it yet.

The only time we Canadians don’t want to mistaken for Americans is when we are in other countries...That’s just for our own safety. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The frozen fish this is gay though! Oh, I have never seen tundra in my 35 years as a canadian either. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I got a good chuckle out of it, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Hmmm.. Someone has issues... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        And I thought I was wasting time doing things like spanking my monkey. That page kinda makes me look pretty productive.
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

First "Blame Canada" now this, my god my brother
          Premier blâme Canada, maintenant ceci, mon dieu mon frère
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I was checking out his mainpage for the first time... wow, this guy has some definate issues. Seems to think he's god and is better/smarter than everyone else. Got a few laughs out of it though...

Comment

They are the Canadiens because that's French for Canadians and they are a French team. And it's "Litre" not "liter". We also haven't had two dollar bills in like 10 years, and that moron can't even make a list right, in the first paragraph the items in the list are labelled "A", "2" and then "D". Does that make any sense to anyone at all? Fuckin' moron. And no one in Canada calls cigarrettes fags, except for British people visiting Canada from Britain. And if they ask for a pack of fags at the convenience store, the clerk is sure as hell gonna be very unsure of what the hell they are talking about. And our bacon is exactly the same as the bacon in the rest of the fuckin' world.

Oh well....this is why we try so hard to let people know we aren't American like this guy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Oh well....this is why we try so hard to let people know we aren't American like this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I side with canada on this. I love a canadian joke as much as the next person but this just sounds like an immature "trying to be maddox" rand.

If you want a GOOD rant. www.maddox.xmission.om

Comment

dude that guy is a moron who was dropped as a baby then he saw a canadian flag and began to fear it so he attacks it ahahhahah thats my theory.

Comment

Why Canada RULES

You can get aspirin and tylenol with codeine over the counter in Canada. That's pretty nice. Niagra Falls is pretty cool. Other than that isn't Canada just guys in funny red outfits and moose?
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Re: Why Canada RULES

Wow, I was expecting something funny. Instead I found a page full of mistake ridden, infantile, non-sensical babbling...

The tylenol reminds me of that Simpsons episode. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Well I was hoping to find something intelligent in there so I could have a good chuckle about myself but...Nothing. Since when do Canadians call cigarettes fags? Never heard it yet.

The only time we Canadians don’t want to mistaken for Americans is when we are in other countries...That’s just for our own safety. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The frozen fish this is gay though! Oh, I have never seen tundra in my 35 years as a canadian either. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I wouldn't want to smoke a gay fish or a fag. You'd better watch out. As soon as all 200,000 North and South Dakotians find out how nice it is up there, they will invade. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

there just jealous because it's easy to get dope in Canada

Comment

Yup definatley a Maddox wanna be... I did like the part about the gas, and the canadian bacon though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This thing sucks, its not even funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X