Want to get a good cleaning out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to get a good cleaning out?

http://www.colonblow.com/ [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Read the testimonials.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Want to get a good cleaning out?

Heh. That was an SNL skit.

Comment

No Thank you...All I need to get a good purge goin' is some White Castle or Taco Bell.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        White Castle

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img].....Murder Burgers!
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Yeah Sliders!!..I love those once in a while..but one bad thing is once you eat them..you taste them all day. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've had two large colon washes, when I had Salmonella food poisoning (and almost died [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ). I was so fucked up they were eager to try anything (needless to say I WASN'T! But I also wasn't in the right condition to express my disinterest...).
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ohhhh Dude that is NOT fun..I was sick as a dog for three days with food poisoning two times...NOT FUN !!!

It felt like I was dying..I swore I saw dead relatives and Elvis was calling me..I was in delerium!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I know what you mean!

Not only did I have a severe case of food poisoning (hospital for 1.5 weeks without any food and with just the regulalr saline IV thing). It also reacted in some weird way and made my white blood cells attack my own body.

This caused me to have very heavy 'temporary' rheumatics. I don't like admitting it, but I cried like a girl for days on end, the pain was unbearable. Every joint in my body was hurting like HELL on top of my bowels and stomach giving me world war III inside! I screamed my lungs out several times and I also didn't sleep for a minute for like 6 days straight. And I don't have a low pain threshhold.

Funny annecdote: the doctor thought I was in so much pain he'd have the nurse give me a shot of Valium at like 4 am in the morning.

So she comes in with the largest possible dose of Valium you are allowed to give to a grown man, in a syringe. She injected it, didn't even knock me out, the pain was that severe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I remember thinking of jumping out the window to relieve myself of the pain. Quite funny when I look back on it.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Dude that sucked!

I just heard that some little kid died..while his family was having a cook out..he just put a tiny crumb of raw hamburger in is mouth..just a mere crumb..damn [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You have to be very careful how you prepare your food even at home especially with chicken..

I make sure I spray everything down with antibacterial kitchen cleaner after making chickin , pork and anything..just to avoid any of that crap..

and make sure any meat is cooked at at least 160 degrees with a meat thermometer..because that can ruin your day..BIG TIME.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I had Arby's last week..I was pissing out my ass all day..from that crap...I will not eat Arbys again for a LONG time!!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

shame because I like arby's..I don't trust fast food places anymore..the hell with them!!!

I'd much rather eat stuff at home..my wife's an awesome cook..so that's not a problem..which is very cool!

Comment

I had a colonoscopy (read camera up the kazoo) and I had to drink a gallon of this stuff Colite(sp) to clear out my system. That was the worst shit in the world. The only thing that was worse was Salmonella I got from eating an egg mcmuffin in Brownsville Tx.

Comment

Working...
                    X