Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new shirt, thanks Crankdaddy and axtogrind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new shirt, thanks Crankdaddy and axtogrind...

... Tom & Keith, guys your song inspired me to do this.

Thank you [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: My new shirt, thanks Crankdaddy and axtogrind.

Oh.

My.

God.

After a week where I've fought tooth and nail against some very bad people who want to destroy my sweet old lady client (a battle I've been fighting for over four years, that has convinced me that if there is a god or hell or justice or karma then we will win, sooner or later), I can't tell you how much I needed that.

What a wonderful surprise. Thank you.

How much to make and ship a couple of those bad boys to the states?

Tom, maybe we should get back to working on that next project?

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

To answer that question..it all ended when DLR left Van Halen.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sammy tried..but it wasn't the same. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: My new shirt, thanks Crankdaddy and axtogrind...

THAT FUCKIN RULES!!!!!

Thanks for the props, bro!!!!

You gotta get everyone wearin' that shirt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

To answer that question..it all ended when DLR left Van Halen.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

axtogrind
            [ QUOTE ]
            How much to make and ship a couple of those bad boys to the states?

[/ QUOTE ]
            the shirt cost me about 15-16 bucks, the shipping costs probably 4-5$ or something. I think it would be cheaper to make those shirts in the US.

Cranckdaddy
            [ QUOTE ]
            You gotta get everyone wearin' that shirt!

[/ QUOTE ]
            I'll try [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no, Jani Lane was THE MAN after DLR [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It's still going on to this day....Except instead of men dressed like women singing about it, now it's guys with cornrows, XXXXL football jerseys, bandanas and gunshot scars....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

the shirt cost me about 15-16 bucks, the shipping costs probably 4-5$ or something. I think it would be cheaper to make those shirts in the US.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheaper, sure - but doing that would totally miss out on the Estonian mojo! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheaper, sure - but doing that would totally miss out on the Estonian mojo! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

amen [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd even wear that shirt! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I'd even wear that shirt! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Em, I have tons of respect for you as a wonderful person and a great musician, but this just BEGS for an inappropriate comment about water and white T-shirts... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Why do you think I want that t-shirt, bro?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          My Keith would LOVE it. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The layout of the text is even perfect. Great minds, and people named Keith, think alike... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

The t-shirt ROCKS.

I want one too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X