Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new shirt, thanks Crankdaddy and axtogrind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new shirt, thanks Crankdaddy and axtogrind.

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

To answer that question..it all ended when DLR left Van Halen.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sammy tried..but it wasn't the same. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no, Jani Lane was THE MAN after DLR [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Recently saw the former Warrant frontman on a reality show about losing weight - the one where 2 teams of washed up celebrities get on a giant scale at the end of the week. He had a huge gut and put on 50 pounds since 15 years ago. Bret Michaels, Jani Lane, Marq Torien, etc. are all just a watered down sissy rip off copy of DLR. Roth had a genuine fuckin' edge these guys only wished they could capture. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] these shirts would be awsome for the wet t-shirt contest.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] these shirts would be awsome for the wet t-shirt contest.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, that is what Em and I were talking about above! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

yeah I saw that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
          X