Grow your own!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow your own!!!

I bot two tomato plants two f-ing months ago for $4.00. So far, I have picked 3 of the little gems. Those were expensive toms. Now, the plants are growing like gangbusters and I gots green ones all over the place. I can't wait. Growing veggies ( and I know toms are fruits) is agonizing. They are sooo good. Any growers out there? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Grow your own!!!

This is not at all what I was expecting this thread to be about. Time for a hijack. MHAHAHAHAHA...
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      This is not at all what I was expecting this thread to be about. Time for a hijack. MHAHAHAHAHA...

[/ QUOTE ] It has been suggested to me to tone it down. What is more innocent than a Goddamn tomato. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In your face. Mu Fuk. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I got these little hot peppers growing next to the house. Hot as balls, but oh so good. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fry them up and scramble in some eggs. NICE!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It just so happens that I share my backyard, as it were, with my next door trailer. In that said trailer is a very nice looking woman ( AW shucks, she's married). We was talkin' trailer trash one day and she admired my tomatos. She said she made the best sauce in the world. I said, "Help your self!!" Hell, I ripened up just looking at her. I love my trailer!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I planted 10 acres of em this year
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I'm growing plants..hmmmmm..lets call it herbs..like oregano..yeah that's it!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] That is a lot of sauce. You pick them way green, don't you. And then they ripen cut from the cord in a dank place. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a degree in growing ummmm...herbs and home vegtables ) Approaching fall equinox with harvest in late november and december [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] at least in Texas so I'm told....
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

In Seattle, these little toms will drown. Hurry up and get red youse guys. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I bot two tomato plants two f-ing months ago for $4.00. So far, I have picked 3 of the little gems. Those were expensive toms.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">you have to "pinch' the tops off the plants so that they send out new branches. This way the plants become bush-like and produce much more fruit. By the way, this will work for those oregano plants you guys are growing as well..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        I bot two tomato plants two f-ing months ago for $4.00. So far, I have picked 3 of the little gems. Those were expensive toms.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">you have to "pinch' the tops off the plants so that they send out new branches. This way the plants become bush-like and produce much more fruit. By the way, this will work for those oregano plants you guys are growing as well..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] Man, I got more branches than a fucking bank. I just want them to turn red before we get rained out. Oh, my poor little toms. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] The only thing I want to "pinch" is my next trailer neighbor [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I grow tomatoes too, yeah that's it, tomatoes. They got suspicious when the electricitybill was upto $300 after three months and there weren't any tomato's on there yet, eventhough the plants were mighty tall! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] That is a lot of sauce. You pick them way green, don't you. And then they ripen cut from the cord in a dank place. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually they pick em just a little yellowish usually. and off they go on a truck
                            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Ten acres of "oregano"..would do me just fine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X