Grow your own!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grow your own!!!

The county next to mine has always had the reputation of being the pot growing capitol of Florida, every fall there was always a major spike in the spending habits of the locals, I built a garage for a friend of mine whose father was a big time grower, and as a bonus he gave a trash bag full of buds, Killer weed also.
    Meth labs unfortunatly have replace a lot of the pot growing, the kids are getting pretty screwed up that crap. Its kind of a wierd evolution, one generation was moonshiners, the next pot growers, now meth labs,
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

"one day she admired my tomatos"...

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Fett Dude, GO FOR IT!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        "one day she admired my tomatos"...

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Fett Dude, GO FOR IT!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]These trailers are so close you can hear a neighbor fart. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We would have to be" very, very Qwiet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Growing oregano rocks... I just need more room [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X