For anyone who likes Hooters and Fallout Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone who likes Hooters and Fallout Boy

Me and the guys went to Hooters in OKC last night after visiting Guitar Center, and we were carrying on a conversation with our waitress when someone brought up how me and one other guy are looking for bands (he is a drummer.) She said she was seeing a drummer in a band and she wouldn't tell us what band but after debate she told us the whole story, her boyfriend is the drummer for Fallout Boy. She went and got pictures and showed them from when she was on tour with them for a month, I am not a huge fan but they are cool and stuff like this doesn't happen all the time. Aside from knowing and hanging out with the Dave Novotny from Saliva i havn't really been known anyone who got to go on tour with the band and she had some cool stories, thats all.
    This space for rent

Re: For anyone who likes Hooters and Fallout Boy

I like HOOTERS!

Never heard Fallout Boy.

Cool story from the OKC!
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

jimity jillickers
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Fallout Boy has been out awhile, they have 3 cd's i believe. Listen to Sugar, We're Goin Down. For some reason random rockstars like oklahoma, Jerry Cantrel has a ranch down in Atoka, and Dave lives 10 minutes from me and we hang out at the same studio in shawnee.
        This space for rent

Comment

that song Sugar We're Going Down..is the most unintelligible piece of garbage I've heard in 5 years.

They performed live on the Fuse channel last night...and it was atrocious. They are terrible. It's mostly the singer that iritates me, as he can't sing..and he sound slike he's got an extra chromosome in his gene pool.

Comment

I dunno, I think Patrick can really sing, he just has a lisp goin' on. If he worked it out, he could be even better. i think he's a good vocalist. just my opinion anyways

Comment

I like stuff like Racer X and rock from Finland but they are catchy and i am sure that their shows a an assfest of women
              This space for rent

Comment

Hooters are OK..

But I'm more into Vaginas (pun intended)
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love Hooters. I don't like boys falling out of anything!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love your hooters, Joe. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X