Anyone drinking tonite???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone drinking tonite???

Had a loooong frustrating week at work. I picked up a bottle of Wild Turkey on the way home and gonna sit around, do a little drinking, and play guitar. Not necessarily in that order. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Anyone drinking tonite???

Duh [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

yeah...i just got done running 3.5 miles, I'm hittng the gatorade pretty hard right now :0
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I have work tomorrow, although, if the situation arose I'd get hammered. Anyone have a hat to drop?
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Horns doesn't wear hats, but mine dropped and I can't find it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

And Yes. I checked my head. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Friday night...Of course I'm drinkin. Finally got that steak on the grill and a Sam Adams in hand [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I drank and I drank a lot! We also passed the ganji, Captain Jack! Best trip to Holland ever! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

The only time I didn't have a beer or vodka in my hand was when I was scoring. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Okok enough with the adolescent macho talk! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I drank too much last night. And I've got a competition tomorrow morning (strongman) so I don't really want to be hung over when I'm running with 520 pounds in my hands. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a bottle of green lable jack daniels...that's about to get finished off...then I got some SoCo that I need to get started on.

Comment

Yeah, chocolate milkshake.

Comment

If I didn't have to work tomorrow it would probaly be a Jack and Coke night.

Comment

Yeppers...puttin away the beer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I drank too much last night. And I've got a competition tomorrow morning (strongman) so I don't really want to be hung over when I'm running with 520 pounds in my hands. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea... I am a perpetual drunk but I know never compete (or play a show sorry haters) while drinking. I never work or anything while drinking and while in training I never ever go near the stuff it ruiins your energy levels and eats at your strength. Post pics from your comp though
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Tattoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X