Letting another band play your songs....details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Letting another band play your songs....detail

THe poor man´s copyright is essentially just an additional step that you can take if desired to provide a tad of extra evidence in case of an actual suit [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually it's doubtful that the sealed envelope and its contents would even come in as evidence and if they did it's way less likely that it would have much, if any, weight. It's a myth that's best squashed rather than propagated in any form.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

True... but doing it as well certainly can´t hurt [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

It won't hurt but it's pretty much a slam-dunk that won't help in any way either so why confuse the matter by propagating the idea that it might be of some value? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Well, You never know when a Brit is goung to rip you off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And come to think of it, if the original work is already "officially" copyrighted, it really isn´t worth jack-shit either.... That´s what I get for smoking Swiss Hydro and White Widow in large amounts this late, loss of logical reasoning [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

well it turns out my brother has no intention of them ever playing the songs anyway. He's just goign to teach them to the drummer.

so...hmmm well its all good information anyway, and I"ll copyright my "masterpieces" anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]oke

Comment

Working...
              X