AFX CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFX CARS

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] this is also a hobby of mine and always look for more cool cars to add to my collection ! does anybody here race em anymore ? am i that old ? lol , [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i also collect them ! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] so if anybody has any ?? let me know ! also i dig old aurora cars also $ i buy em and trade em ! W/2 kids its a fun lil thing ! anyway e mail me or call me ! thanks all ! rock on ! c-ya , [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] alz i am easy to contact !

Re: AFX CARS

is that the bigger or the smaller track?!?

I have a ton of old track kicking aroudn the basement here, if you were interested I could give it to you for a song [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      is that the bigger or the smaller track?!?

I have a ton of old track kicking aroudn the basement here, if you were interested I could give it to you for a song [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] AFX Track is HO Scale, About 3" wide. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I have a bunch of AFX stuff but since I moved I have not seen it. When I locate it I will let you know.

EJ

Comment

I have miles of it, both old and "QuikKlick". I gots loops and gap loops. I got 20 cars. Tyco and Aurora I bot all of it for my "grandkids", the same ones that let turkfuck, turkey chick, get eaten by the dog. Do you think the 2 brats will come over and build it? I live within walking distance. But, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! They can't get their little butts off the couch. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Beep Beep Beep. I remember now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

I got cars that have flashing lights, but no car that goes "BEEP BEEP " Oh, the poor little turkfuck. And I don't think an AFX Roadrunner will ever fill the void. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I got one of thes http://www.cathobby.com/index.php?cr...on=show_detail years ago. Played with it for a few weeks, but had nowhere to keep it permanently set up and kept stepping on it, so it's spent most of it's time in the closet.

Comment

way cool ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] always need track and more cars and parts ! i have a old strathead schecter body sanded down no pickgaurd but brass input jack and 1 old pick up and loads of parts for jackson and charvel but most is ontario stuff ! e mail me ! [email protected] you guys rock ! thanks , [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] alz

Comment

Working...
                  X