Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
    I'm sorry if this OT post offends you.

But the best home security system on earth is a good, loyal dog.

THey won't protect shit against a gun or fire. :-)
    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
      Wheres Ron with the big can o spam graphic.
      Hey O!

Click image for larger version

Name:	SpamCan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	2445475
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Animus View Post
        THey won't protect shit against a gun or fire. :-)
        or steak
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          wow..I gave some great advice here...like usual.
          I remember (vaguely) reading this thread, what 5 years ago, but didn't realize it was a resurrected thread til I read thru it. It's a trip to come across what I think is a new thread, only to find I posted in it years ago!

BTW, even though I still rent an apartment in a uh, somewhat secure building, I do dream of being a homeowner one day and am curious on how to keep the everything secure. I figure the DIY DVR technology has come quite a long way in the past few years. I have relatives with a decent camera system, but still have it hooked to one of those long play VHS recorders....which is like saying betamax nowadays! Maybe I can figure a way to upgrade that to a DVR.
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I don't really give home security much thought. Of course, our nearest neighbours are 100kms away, and by the time anyone has got through the forest, the swamp, the razor wire, the wild boar & the bamboo spear traps, they still have to get past the army of trained kangaroos we have guarding the compound.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              and by the time anyone has got through the forest, the swamp, the razor wire, the wild boar & the bamboo spear traps, they still have to get past the army of trained kangaroos we have guarding the compound.
              "No worries, mate!"
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X