HOLY SHIT, EBMM Open House UNREAL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY SHIT, EBMM Open House UNREAL!

This weekend Music Man had their open house for their forum members up here. Unbelieveable. Last night was dinner and a jam at a local country club.
    Today they started at 8am with breakfast at the factory, Then they took groups on a tour of the factory so you got to see all the steps in the process of making their guitars. All this time they had their basic NAMM kinda setup with ALL their models available with a shitload of headphone amps to play em thru for as long as you felt like it. Then they served lunch. After that Sterling Ball and his designer pretty much gave you the history of the company,showing off protos of all the different models over the years and passing em around for everyone to check em out. After that was a Q&A session with Steve Morse, Vinnie Moore, John Petrucci, Tony Levin, Steve Lukather and Dave Larue. After that they took a break and there was a change of venue. About 730 they served dinner, Then Steve Morse took the stage played a few songs, followed by Petrucci and then Vinnie Moore. Larue played with all of em then Lukather came out and it eventually became a free for all kinda jam. Unbelievable seeing these guys jam together. LOTS o' solos. And it was all FREE. Hard to believe, glad it was local, they had people from all over the world there. Pretty friggin cool.
    Chris
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Re: HOLY SHIT, EBMM Open House UNREAL!

No video camera?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Jeez, sure sounds like a cool gathering.
      Some of my alltime favs were there. Morse, Petrucci and Lukather, wow......
      And while I really like Petrucci (big DT fan here) and always enjoyed Lukather's play.
      Man 'o man is Stever Morse a monster or what?! He makes it looks so easy. I have seen him solo, with Kansas and The Dregs and he always shines no matter the setting he is in.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Hey Jackson, hint, hint, hint...
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], they don't even sponsor many guitarist.

I bet ESP will do it though. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That sounds like a kickass day. That sucks that Jackson dosen't have something like that. The Dean forum has DOA and that's a blast every year from what I hear and see. Great way to meet other forum members and even Dean and Elliot are there, so you can hang with the owners of the company.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], they don't even sponsor many guitarist.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be on an ESP board if your faith is so shot.

May I suggest lemon pepper to flavor the crow that you may soon be eating?
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">damnit, I knew I should have lived closer to california... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

No details are final, but I will say that there have been discussions about it and you don't have to be in California to attend. We'll let John do an official announcement, so everyone (except Michael) hang tight.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    No details are final, but I will say that there have been discussions about it and you don't have to be in California to attend. We'll let John do an official announcement, so everyone (except Michael) hang tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Interesting, thanks Todd.... </font>
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm excited now, lol. Dunno if it's what I was thinkin bout, but here's hopin [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm, our presenting Seymour with the Forumcaster and calling it "User Group Day" really seems to have set some heads spinning [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, why can't EBMM keep them over here! :'(
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was juuuuuuuuuuust a joke. I should of put my Sarcasm tags up. [sarcasm] [/sarcasm]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              We'll let John do an official announcement, so everyone (except Michael) hang tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bhwhahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Working...
                              X