i'm bored...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm bored...

fuck.four day weakend almost over and nothing accomplished except finished writing a new song....bored! ellaborate...

Re: i\'m bored...

+1... I have been sick all weekend. It is 11:40PM here and I am wide awake watching Demolition Man. I fell asleep earlier which means I will not be able to fall asleep very easily tonight. I tried playing guitar, but I am all thumbs right now. I thought about hooking up the good old nintendo 64 and playing mario for a while, but even that seems like a huge task. I hate nights like this when you are bored out of your mind, you can not sleep, and you do not have the motivation to do anything short of eating and going to the bathroom...

My favorite line from the movie " Hurting people is not a good thing... well sometimes it is, but not when they're looking for food."
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

well at least you got that done..a new song is always cool...as long as it is as good one. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        well at least you got that done..a new song is always cool...as long as it is as good one. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

think Hate Eternal style (King of All Kings) [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          +1... I have been sick all weekend. It is 11:40PM here and I am wide awake watching Demolition Man. I fell asleep earlier which means I will not be able to fall asleep very easily tonight. I tried playing guitar, but I am all thumbs right now. I thought about hooking up the good old nintendo 64 and playing mario for a while, but even that seems like a huge task. I hate nights like this when you are bored out of your mind, you can not sleep, and you do not have the motivation to do anything short of eating and going to the bathroom...

My favorite line from the movie " Hurting people is not a good thing... well sometimes it is, but not when they're looking for food."

[/ QUOTE ]

Demolition man!!! lol,i hate that movie soo fucking much,yeah your fucking bored all right...at least i have my online games to keep me company and you guys lol

Comment

welp,just ran a mile....feels good...but still bored...

Comment

k i'm going to slarface.see ya

Comment

Eric Rutan kicks as dude..I'm down with that!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha I was watching that last night too. Was sick from Tuseday till Friday morning with strep... dont know how the hell I got it but man did it hit me like a brick. So with a wasted week without pay behind me, its time to play catchup. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

www.boreme.com
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I'm the most bored person in the world.I'm triyng to play a guitar which's action is not adjustable.The strings are too high.I want a new guitar.
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                      X