Lovely Rita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely Rita

Now Rita has everybody battening down the hatches. The season ain't over yet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Lovely Rita

who know whats going to happen when it gets in the warm waters of the Gulf? This however isn't good site for NOLA thats for sure

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Let's go over this one more time for the people in New Orleans:

"When the levee breaks, Mama you got to move"
      and
      "When the levee breaks, have no place to stay"

Simple enough, right?

Led Zeppelin is like the State Band for Louisiana (at least it was for the 22 years I lived there), and every time we had a bad rain, every rock station played "When the Levee Breaks". Sometimes, it DID break.
      You'd think people would have actually listened to the words, but nooooooo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Let's go over this one more time for the people in New Orleans:

"When the levee breaks, Mama you got to move"
        and
        "When the levee breaks, have no place to stay"

Simple enough, right?

Led Zeppelin is like the State Band for Louisiana (at least it was for the 22 years I lived there), and every time we had a bad rain, every rock station played "When the Levee Breaks". Sometimes, it DID break.
        You'd think people would have actually listened to the words, but nooooooo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We aren't moving. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

C'mon, the best food in the entire world is in New Orleans!

I want a sloppy hot roast beef PoBoy from Mother's. Or a seafood barge, fried soft shell crabs, fried shrimp, fried oysters.

Spend the money and upgrade everything right. The naysayers don't know what they're missing.

Comment

Yeah..yeah. I feel real good. I'm dead center on the coast in the wide part of that cone. Woo-hoo.. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Here we go again..
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yeah..yeah. I feel real good. I'm dead center on the coast in the wide part of that cone. Woo-hoo.. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Here we go again..

[/ QUOTE ] It's still first down. But, I wouldn't wait too long to take a drop-kick and then split. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm with ya,Flametop.This one is headed right to my front door..........
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Where is your front door? Mine is in Lake Jackson.
                  The man in riot gear
                  Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

Wonderful China,Texas.About 10 miles west of Beaumont.25 miles from the coast.Yee haw!..........
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

We're ready either way. I'm going to wait to see what the storm does the next few days. My only fear here would be high winds and the huge pecan tree in my back yard. Our county (Brazoria) is beginning voluntary evacuations tomorrow. I've about had it with this hurricane stuff... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

Hey guys I'm here in Miami & that projection pic is a bit off they had police in my neighborhood today going door to door for mandatory evacuation, I'm at my cousins now I can't go home till weds. so said the police officer. we have high winds & ofcourse more Rain . i'll keep you guys posted here in Miami. Chuk
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Flame... shoot on over here to my house, bring the whole gang! Even if a hurricane was forcast for right smack on top of my corner of hell in West Texas, it would NOT rain here. It won't rain here. It will never ever rain here. It just goes around us everytime. No rain. Never ever ever. Even being on the edges of Rita we won't see a thing. Nada. Zilch.
                          Okay, maybe a couple drops for like... a minute. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                          I don't understand the weater at all. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Chuk (and other area JCFers)- take care and be safe.

Comment

I got plane tickets to Key West next Thursday. Think it'll still be there? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Updated projection map;

Also note there is no acurate way to predict the path, they go where they want to. It will gain strengh and my guess is cat 3 maybe cat 4 before it hits land
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X